PDA

View Full Version : The Elesis Story!

SieghartZeke
11-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Here a little piece the story of my favorite character of Grand Chase!

Chapter 1
Elesis's story begins long time ago, where not everything went the right way.
Was the war, caused by Kaze Aze, a terrible monster that want to conquer the entire continent of Bermesiah.Meanwhile Elesis and his father had taken refuge in a small house, thinking that their hiding place was very secure.The Poor little whimpering attacked on YuYo "Ohhh dont worry Elesis,this ugly war will end soon..."Said the dad to console the defenseless little baby.
Suddenly, they heard a noise,YuYo turn the head around to see what have happended and show at the window was a monster. Elesis begin to cry anymore and his father put her on the floor then he have whispered some little words,"Shhh .... Elesis shut up now...or he sees us and makes us out to you both." The little sob and annual with the head.Yuyo got close cautiously to the window, holding in his hands the his sword,he flat on the wall,Opened the window ... and a moment later the monster bite and scratch him.
Elesis seeing his dad, restarting to cry,attracting the attention of the creature and saw the baby.He leave the father fall to the ground and the monster went to Elesis."Oh no! Elesis run! Escape before the monster get you!"The little girl, paralyzed by fear, could'nt run the simple command that his father ordered him to do.
Meanwhile, the monster was coming increasingly to Elesis "ELESIS!!!RUN!!!" Scream his father as strong possible.
A moment later,Elesis fainted from the fear,The monster gave a little smile as if to say "Ehehe now is mine your child ... silly human..."

Im working so much for the traslation but i dont know that is good....
"Elesis! Damn it! "The father tried to get up to get her daughter but could not because he fell heavily to the ground, because of wounds he had on the whole body.Shortly after, Elesis reopen his little red eyes and when she saw the monster in front of her...faint...
Yuyo Retry one last time to get up but useless ... suddenly he had an idea and extend his arm toward to the his sword and trying to grab it."Oh, there I did it!"think' the father, having in his hands the sword,then turning round, took aim and threw ; miss it and he curse.
However, the monster fixed for a moment the face of YuYo and then disappear and falling Elesis on ground. Yuyo went to see that Elesis how she was, picked it up and start to rock then,Elesis reopen the small eyes and gave a smile, she was fine fortunately.

Continue..

Comment? :shy: