PDA

View Full Version : The Elesis Story! (Chapter 2)

SieghartZeke
11-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Here the second chapter of the my story of Elesis:(Sorry 4 the bad grammar but im italian!)

The next day, Yuyo had to go for a small commission and unfortunately had to leave her daughter alone"Dad...why can not I go with you? "She demanded the girl pulling a piece of the pants of the dad. He took her arm and said, his voice a bit' sad "Elesis, you're still young to come out with me I would not want you to take some mischief to get out ..." ... A moment later, she went to a tiny little cupboard and pull out a scarf, Yuyo had already guessed what she wanted to do, took off the scarf from her little hands and said,"No darling, I must go alone ... "After that,he went to open the door and Elesis followed him ' "Sniff ... please ... let me go with you ..."
repeats' the girl's the father put his hand on his face "Elesis ... I've already said: You have to stay at home" To hear those words, the child was about to cry "Oh no ... and now what do I do? " think 'Yuyo very worried, while Elesis continued her tears.
Eventually, the father decided, and took the baby in her arms and touch with a finger the nose "Elesis Ok .... but remember .. just this once, okay?" Elesis annual' 'Well, then we can go "Yuyo took the girl's scarf and laid it gently around the neck" You're the warmth? "She asked softly, Elesis annual 'another time and after this, the two came out.
It was the first time for Elesis get out of his house and he was only 3 years, but his father saw that she was very fond, had decided to keep her at home until the war is not over. They walked through the crowd when, Elesis known 'one thing ... had seen a boy with dark blue hair "dad dad!" called 'the little "Huh? What is it darling? "The little index 'with his finger the boy who had seen "so what?"murmur' Yuyo, Elesis, put her hand on his heart and said," Cute ... "the father began worrying "Er ... Elesis, you are small for these things ... we'll talk when you're 13-14 years old ... "The girl's face grew sad ... but Unabashed, she wanted to know the boy at all costs.
So 'he was an idea he saw them' close, there was a playground where he was playing the baby she had seen before, "dad '... I can go play with the other children?" Yuyo turned' a moment and look at 'the little "Try not to make trouble ..." Elesis was' very excited and said "Quiet daddy!i become good ... I promise! "His father was about to cry but he stopped" Be careful not to fall! "She told her father from a distance" Yes daddy "
Elesis made a small run to go to the playground when it slams 'against anyone, the little fell to the ground and when he was about to say something,she Block' ... because suddenly in front of her was the dark-blue haired boy ! The girl was red in the face "... Ehehe h-hello ..." stammered' Elesis, the child when he saw her on the ground, took her hands and pull 'on', then cleaned the dress for some 'snow' "Are you okay?" he asked, she became even redder than before," Y-yes... p-p-post everything .. "Guess what 'because he behaved so Elesis'? she is love! "h-h-how do you call it?" The girl asked "My name is Ronan ... and what about you?" Elesis made a jump and always answered in a trembling voice "E-Elesis ..." Ronan was 'very surprised' "What nice name! "Elesis become 'more red' A-Ah ... thanks ..." the girl replied.
Elesis was about to fall to earth from emotion "A child who likes my name! Can not be ... I feel bad ... "A moment later, she fainted. Ronan took it and feel to awaken, but it was useless, so decided to go looking for the parents of the child.