PDA

View Full Version : A Few Scripts. :D

Arianna
12-22-2009, 05:44 AM
I'm not posting them yet, because if no one wants them, I don't want to waste my time. xD
Anyway... I've made a timezone script, updated the breeding script, perfected the decoration script, made a male/female alt script, a style script, a write-for-coins script, a family tree script and... that's all. xD
Some original versions are in the normal scripts part, but I thought I'd ask here to see if you wanted it... Though I will release the timezone script to the public, I think. xD

arlecchina
12-22-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm not posting them yet, because if no one wants them, I don't want to waste my time. xD
Anyway... I've made a timezone script, updated the breeding script, perfected the decoration script, made a male/female alt script, a style script, a write-for-coins script, a family tree script and... that's all. xD
Some original versions are in the normal scripts part, but I thought I'd ask here to see if you wanted it... Though I will release the timezone script to the public, I think. xD

I am interested in anything you're willing to offer. Especially the updated breeding script and family tree script. Thanks for anything you decide to post! Happy Holidays!

Haylzee
12-22-2009, 08:27 PM
I'd love to see what you have done to the decoration script! :)

Arianna
12-23-2009, 01:54 AM
Great. :D I'll try and get them up as soon as possible. :)

Ben
12-27-2009, 06:30 AM
I'm feeling the same! Let's see the goods xD

Arianna
12-27-2009, 07:25 AM
I'll post the family tree script today. :)
The decoration script simply has worked-out problems, as does the breeding script, which now lets you make the users wait for xxx time to let their adoptables breed again. :)