PDA

View Full Version : Mysidia/Rusnak Adoptables v1.1.0 Released!

BMR777
01-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Hello All,

Thanks to the work of Hall of Famer and other members of these forums, an upgraded version of the Adoptables Script is now available for download.

New features in this release are:

1. Gender Mod by Arianna
2. Shoutbox Mod by Arianna
3. Cash/Donate System by Cybertrash
4. Abandon/Re-adoption System by Bokkun
5. Trade Engine by BMR
6. Extended BBcodes by Teshia
7. Edit required clicks in ACP by Kaeliah
8. New default Theme/style by Enddayne

The following members worked on this project:

Arianna - Gender mod and Shoutbox
Cybertrash and Sea - Cash and Donte System
Bokkun - Abandon/Re-adoption Engine
Kaeliah - Edit required Clicks for pets in ACP
Teshia - Extended BBcodes

This release incorporates many 3rd party mods into the base adoptables script and adds additional functionality.

You can either download by downloading the file attached to this post or you can download from this link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5KYLHQRK

Hall of Famer
01-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks for posting this BMR, hopefully users will like it. RA version 1.10 basically includes all features offered on myadopts.com, such as trade and cash. I would give most credits to Arianna though, since she is the consensus top and leading coder of the project RA version 1.10. What I've been doing is mostly serving as a role of organizer though.

Hall of Famer

PokePets
01-05-2011, 04:32 AM
WARNING: Your picuploads/gif directory is not writable. Please CHMOD the directory so that it is writable if you wish to be able to upload images from your ACP.

WARNING: Your picuploads/jpg directory is not writable. Please CHMOD the directory so that it is writable if you wish to be able to upload images from your ACP.

& i see there is also a picuploads/png directory, is that missing?

Hall of Famer
01-06-2011, 01:16 AM
Oh this... You need to change the CHMOD permission for the folder picuploads and its subfolders to 777.

Fore the png directory, well, it was resulted from my failed attempt to implement Kaeliah's png support script, no need to worry about this.

PTGigi
01-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Is the trade issue that people had on MA fixed in this? Where if you traded a pet for cash the users cash was set to 0?

Now to attempt to merge this with the script I'm already using X3 Shouldn't be too hard :3

Hall of Famer
01-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Alright, this release is for both Mysidia Adoptables and Rusnak Adoptables. In future releases, however, the name Rusnak Adoptables will not be used since it will not exist anymore. Thanks for posting, everyone.