PDA

View Full Version : The daily chit chat thread!

Hall of Famer
01-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Well guess you all know what this thread means? Discuss daily life here and tell us what happens to you lately. ^^

Hall of Famer

PTGigi
01-15-2011, 05:17 PM
A thread about nearly anything :O *GASP*

Anyone know of Fringe? The TV show? 'm on a Fringe marathon right now >:3 Just got the second season on DVD so for this weekend I'll be watching Fringe non-stop X3 Sadly I'm a bit 'sick' (recovering from an asthma attack, I can breathe almost normally but I'm still coughing a lot D: ) So I'm on the couch and in my pajamas X3 That does give me a bit more time to work on my website and my flash game though :D

So what are other peeps doing? :3

Hall of Famer
01-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Well yeah, we have it on my pokemon forum, and it has 9000+ replies now. XD I wonder why RA and MA dont have this though.

Fringe? Sounds interesting. Havent been watching TV since the beginning of this week, you just brought up a very good idea to me.

PTGigi
01-15-2011, 05:43 PM
MA had one but it died D: (actually I think two were made but both died D: )

It's a very good show but people don't seem to like it because it's on Fox O.o (not that I like Fox I just like Fringe :3) It's about Fringe Science, it's very good :D I never watch TV but I always watch Fringe no matter what X3

Hall of Famer
01-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Oh thats too bad, not sure why this happens. The one on my pokemon never had such problem lol.

lol wonder why people dont like it because of its on Fox. XD Yeah, fringe science sounds pretty neat. XD

Tequila
01-16-2011, 08:33 AM
No one like Fox because they were the "downfall" of Firefly... :3 Now that was one of Whedon's better series...

Hall of Famer
01-16-2011, 08:34 AM
I see, sucks to be fox. XD

And Enddayne you will be hosting Roconza's adoptable site?

Tequila
01-16-2011, 08:59 AM
I see, sucks to be fox. XD

And Enddayne you will be hosting Roconza's adoptable site?

Yep. :) It'll be no problem.

Hall of Famer
01-16-2011, 09:04 AM
I see, have fun being a site host. XD I actually host a few fansites of my members(from my pokemon forum), it is so far nice experience.

PTGigi
01-16-2011, 07:36 PM
That's cool :D Lol yeah people hate Fox XD I do too but I like Fringe :3 I'm like that with a lot of stuff, like I'll hate a musical artist but like a few of their songs XD

DragonTamerChris
01-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Lol I don't really watch TV that much. Though I sometimes watch fox news and a few other shows.

Tequila
01-16-2011, 08:46 PM
So the net's been acting up recently so I started to work on my writing some more... Cue loading of my rather interesting WinAmp mix.

:BIGO: Why oh why do I have some of these songs... *promptly starts to sing along to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance*

PTGigi
01-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Yay for random music! That's all my music X3 Soundtrack is probably the genre on my Mp3 with the most music X3 Having all the Halo music is at least 100 songs, not to mention Gear of War 2, couple CoD soundtracks, few Pokemon, Tron (Epic stuff), Spirit, etc. Lots of soundtracks, I even got Still Alive from Portal :3 All my other stuff is random too, I have tons of different genres and languages too X3

Tequila
01-16-2011, 09:18 PM
I have the new Tron OST as well... And some stuff from Macross 7 and Macross Frontier. Eclectic doesn't even cover what I like. :meow:

Hall of Famer
01-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Well gigi you listen to video game sound tracks? I do at times, mostly FF and tales series musics. Pokemon's are fine too, but not that frequent.

This may be a little bit offtopic, but the user I hate most on pokemon forums was also called Fox(or Fox Hound, he uses both usernames). XD

Kaeliah
01-16-2011, 09:32 PM
I like the one song in Halo by Breaking Benjamin, I think it's "I will not bow" but I'm not sure. :meow:

PTGigi
01-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Blow Me Away? I love that one :3 I also like (that I can remember, most Halo track have strange names X3) are Covenant Dance, LvUrFr3Dz (sp fail probably X3), True Arbiter, and Beholden :3

@HoF-I'd estimate out of my 1,161 songs 200-300 are Soundtrack :3 I collect these things XD And most are video games. Second most genre is probably Pop O.o Plus I got about 5-7 different languages, even one language which isn't actually a language, it's pretty cool :3 *thinks* (English, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, one Not-Language, Swedish, and I think I'm missing one)

Kaeliah
01-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Oh yeah... that one. *shot* Yes I know I totally stole that from you Gigi, but I luffs it so :happyc:

and I have... 4,210 songs... hehe... :ooo:

Hall of Famer
01-17-2011, 12:34 AM
You gals are such huge music lovers!

Classes begin officially for me tomorrow, and Monday is gonna be extraordinarily long and exhausting. Hope I will survive.

PTGigi
01-17-2011, 10:26 AM
I love music! @Kaeliah-Well I have this CD list with about 40+ CDs I need to buy XD So I'll catch up >:3

My school doesn't resume until Tuesday because we have today (Monday) off. I hope you survive too D:

DragonTamerChris
01-17-2011, 11:23 AM
I have off too. :p

I don't really listen to music much. XD though I listen to never gonna give you up and rickroll myself a lot.

Hall of Famer
01-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Well actually one of the classes were just like 5 mins because it was recitation, while we've barely learned anything from the lecture yet. It wont be as easy next week though, the real challenge begins then.

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 11:24 AM
:veeee: SNOW DAY!!! *dances* Aw crap I have an art project due on the 21st that I haven't started :BIGO: Darn you snow day!!! :madO:

Kaeliah
01-18-2011, 12:14 PM
-.- Snow Day???? I'm in a cyber school so I don't GET Snowdays!!! :angrygrin: I really coulda used the extra sleep too...

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 12:19 PM
-.- Snow Day???? I'm in a cyber school so I don't GET Snowdays!!! :angrygrin: I really coulda used the extra sleep too...

I know where your coming from lol >.<

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Sleep is nice but I've missed a week of school already due to being sick. :displeased: And now with Monday and Tuesday off I'm just missing more school which is surprisingly really bothersome :madnoes:

Kaeliah
01-18-2011, 12:49 PM
I know where your coming from lol >.<

Are you in a cyber school?

@Gigi - I have school every stinkin day whether I'm sick, or sleepy, or it's snowy. No breaks for moi. Then again I do still take breaks that my parents are not aware of... Which is probably why I'm behind and must catch up by Friday... :ohnoes:

Hall of Famer
01-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Wow thats too bad for you Kaeliah, cant take a break even when you were sick?

And lol it is a horrible snowy day in PA, trust me it is.

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 01:15 PM
They should at least let you have breaks when you're sick D: I can barely function properly when I'm sick, I seriously do stupid things like say Good Night at 7AM :BIGO: Also completely forget how to do math, science, and other classes I take :ohnoes:

I wish you the best of luck then :cfrown: Though I haven't done much sleeping in last week because I was coughing so much I could barely sleep; I'd sleep for about 2hrs, wake up, try to get back to sleep, then repeat until about 6-7AM when I just decided I couldn't stand trying to get to sleep anymore :displeased:

elfhome
01-18-2011, 04:23 PM
I am sitting here typing whilst 100 slides print up. They're class notes, but it's still better than writing them all up by hand. I have Serology, Clinical Analysis II, Path/Phys, and Bio Organic. This semester is going to be an absolute nightmare...
To top it all off my little Diamond Dove chased my Cockatiel away from me and she hit the wall. She has a HUGE bald spot and a scraped head. :( I don't know if she will grow the feathers back as the follicles were damaged. Her crest is all gone except for two sad little plumes. Does anyone want to adopt a psychotic... I mean a sweet, hand tame little dove? He can't be kept with other birds because he thinks he's people.

Also, my dad's sock has been half done since Christmas. Although I could always gift him with a single sock and an IOU by his birthday in August. LOL

Hall of Famer
01-18-2011, 06:07 PM
I can feel you. They all tell me that Junior year is the hardest, and the second semester is even worse. I've gotta live through it though. XD

elfhome
01-18-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm glad I have my bachelor's even though it was sort of a waste. They waived all of my english and math including Statistics (I'd DIE before I'd take that class that again). Plus 'd taken Micro, Chem and Bio so they waived that, too. And all of my gen ed credits were accepted. Of course, this also meant I had to jump right into classes when I hadn't taken a 'real' class in a while. Art classes were a lot of work, but they don't prepare you for the amount of studying.

I'm just grateful I love what I am studying. During my spare time I like to read science books and I started off having a basic grasp of biology and suchlike.

PTGigi
01-27-2011, 08:57 AM
OMG MY SCHOOL HAS NOT BLOCKED THIS WEBSITE (yet... >.>) :madnoes:

THIS IS A MIRACLE!!! Now to go back to coding while waiting for my next exam to start at noon :meow:

Oh yus and see my sig if you haven't, you should all be scared :OHSHITALION:

elfhome
01-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Bio-Organic Chemistry... Serology... Bio-Organic... *Head explodes*

PTGigi
01-27-2011, 10:00 AM
NO not head exploding D:

Gah I got an APUSH (Advanced Placement US History) exam in an hour T_T I'm gonna fail and I can say that without spazzing out of breaking down :smile: See, this is why I don't like AP classes. My parents force me into them then I do poorly :wutno: (but last year I dropped the class in the first two weeks, this year I've been made to stay in for 1/2 the year :hmmm:) So I expect bad results :veeee:

Meh probably should get some lunch (it's weird going on a forum in school O.o)

Owl feelings like popping in:

^ ^
(O -O)
(-----)
-""-""-

elfhome
01-27-2011, 10:28 AM
I did poorly on my AP but did great in college. AP can be worthless unless it's relevant to your study and you want to take it. Waiving a class is valuable but not always the right thing to
Sorry I got attacked by a bird.
Anyways, my point is I see a lot of college students do better and benefit from taking high school at their own pace...

PTGigi
01-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Too bad my parents don't see it that way D:

I hope you weren't bird munched too much :O *blames OWL* Yus his name is always in all caps X3

elfhome
01-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Too bad my parents don't see it that way D:

I hope you weren't bird munched too much :O *blames OWL* Yus his name is always in all caps X3

She's gentle. She flies out of nowhere, and grooms me and if resist she grabs me and won't take no for an answer. She wants me to be squeaky clean, except when she is finished I am usually 1) bleeding from having dead skin ripped off and 2) covered in bird dander.

PTGigi
01-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Ouch D: At least she's trying to be helpful rather than munch-munch you ^-^

elfhome
01-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Ouch D: At least she's trying to be helpful rather than munch-munch you ^-^
When she was little, you had to be careful because she was good at accidental biting, especially when being fed. She has never bitten anyone out of anger, although she is very good at going nom nom nom to get her point across.

The Codfin Keeper
01-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Yay, a thread.

Well...the only exciting news is I'm one of four on my school's MATHCOUNTS team. :ti:

Hall of Famer
01-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Well today my school canceled all classes that began before 10am, so I only took one for today.

PTGigi
01-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Cool :meow:

Derp took my test, and honestly besides somehow managing to write a 3 page essay on something I barely knew (well I knew the topic, just not the 5 writings he asked us to reference) I feel like I did pretty good XD

If I fail I will throw a mini-party :OHSHITALION:

Otherwise my explore page has just died on me for NotePad (works in DreamWeaver, but not NotePad) so I have been forced to make a better stats.php page XD It'll be cool :usedusedused:

Hall of Famer
01-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Well actually I am going to two parties tonight. XD One is for a new program that I am joining, another is our Chemical Engineer's AICHE party. ^^

PTGigi
01-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Sweet :meow: I never go to parties :littlecfrown: Cuz no one ever invites me :displeased:

Yeah new stats are working expect the PokeDex entries D: Speaking of which I should finish that XD Gah so much stuff to do before Feb 6th :BIGO:

Hall of Famer
01-28-2011, 08:17 AM
The party went pretty well, had lots of beers so almost forgot to wake up this morning. Luckily I made it to the first class just in time. ^^

PTGigi
01-28-2011, 10:15 AM
PFFT XD Lol you crazy people :Q: I've never had alcohol (durr, underage) but I had a sip of non-alcoholic eggnog once and that stuff is NASTY :hmmm:

Oh quick thing on my test. I got class average :smile: Which technically means I didn't fail but.... 27 out of 50 wrong is class average :catfish: WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO :BIGO:

*has mini-party anyway*

Hall of Famer
01-28-2011, 06:00 PM
A supermod on my pokemon forum had his best friend irl died in an accident, he was considering to quit this entire internet. I tried to make him feel better, guess thats the best I could do. Hope he gets over this soon.

The Codfin Keeper
01-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Wow...that's horrible. :ohnoes:

lol Gigi...that's still over half though x3

EDIT: oh...27 WRONG. Didn't see that. :colonu:

PTGigi
01-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeah D:

Well you know what's fun? 100 PHYSICS QUESTIONS DX

Hall of Famer
01-30-2011, 02:54 PM
lol 100 Physics questions? I remember doing that in SAT Subject Tests, for Physics and Chemistry. XD

PTGigi
01-30-2011, 03:07 PM
And the sad part is this is a review for an exam I already did XD Doesn't help much if you do the review after the test XD (though I've seen some of the questions that were on the test word-for-word ._. Well at least I now know I got them right XD)

Hall of Famer
02-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Biology exam was sorta ridiculous... Not saying how difficult it was, but that it tested too much stuff that aint supposed to be tested.

*sigh*

PTGigi
02-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Aw D:

And yay [/sarcasm] My teacher said I need to do those 100+ questions I was stressing over on my report card...I DID DO THEM O_O" What else was I spending a week of my life on DX

The Codfin Keeper
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Yay, new term since a few days ago. :B

That means my Social Studies grade is back up to 100 from an 88. Although, I had a big test today that MIGHT drop it a bit. An 80 (which I actually highly, very doubt) would get the average to a 90, so yeah. Pretty easy to figure out how many grades are entered.

Doing Earth science now. Weather, currently. We had to prove that "there's air in the room." o-o

/goes to plug netbook in

EDIT: Forgot - my school hit second in overall team in the Chapter competition of MATHCOUNTS, which is basically a math competition for my age. Yeah. I'm on the school team.

DragonTamerChris
02-20-2011, 03:44 PM
I should really be doing my homework right now. XD I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I won't come back until a week later.

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 06:46 PM
oh the DCC thread, glad it is revived. XD

shiann
03-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Well, I killed the Share a Pic thread. >> Ah well. I hate school. ._.

Hall of Famer
03-02-2011, 04:20 PM
I dont think you killed it Shiann. That thread had no post in weeks before you posted in it, so its inactivity has nothing to do with you. ^^

shiann
03-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Oh, ok. ^^ That's good. Haven't got the feel of the forum yet, I guess... And I have a habit of not looking at dates. :meow:

Hall of Famer
03-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Well yeah, too bad that thread died... But guess what, perhaps a reason why people do not post after you is that they think you are too pretty.

shiann
03-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Awww, thank you Hof. :) You just made my day. :smile:

Hall of Famer
03-02-2011, 07:21 PM
You are very welcome, glad it made you happy. So, dont take it too seriously if no one commented on your pics, alright?

shiann
03-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Oh, I never do, just don't like when I kill threads... Which I have before. >> LOL

DragonTamerChris
03-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh, I never do, just don't like when I kill threads... Which I have before. >> LOL

Does killing threads make you go to the forum jails? :U

And how do you kill threads? Do you like hack into the mod cp and delete all the posts in the thread? (Lol I'm just kidding, I'm taking it literally to be silly, Lol)

What if everyday someone had to feed a thread. o3o

shiann
03-03-2011, 10:22 AM
LOL no, I'm ninja, I never get caught. :meow:

I kill them with my invisible dragon whom is named Robert. He likes threads. :smile:

Hall of Famer
03-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Well you cant possibly kill threads Shiann. You just cant help with a thread that is meant to die, sadly...

DragonTamerChris
03-08-2011, 10:53 PM
I've been so distracted with Pokemon B+W lately. o3o
I'm pretty far in it, if you're wondering.

Oh great, I have a music test tomorrow. D: I need to study at recess...

shiann
03-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Music~ I miss music. I have Art now. My classes are, uh, Oklahoma History (Nuh, I'm not really worried about stalkers, I got over that fear a long time ago), Humanities (Advanced class, woot), Computer Applications, Lunch, Algebra 1, Biology 1, Art 1, English 1. High school sucks. D:

I miss recess too.. :3

Hall of Famer
03-10-2011, 03:00 AM
lol Oklahoma history? You have sorta just revealed where you live. XD You are learning computer applications now? Sounds interesting, maybe you will learn some programming knowledge and software development skills through this experience.

shiann
03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Nu, were not learning anything. The teacher gave us a book on Microsoft Word and tells us which ones to do, what day. He doesn't even help us. But I'm going back to my old school next year, and I know that computer teacher actually teaches us stuff. He's pretty cool. :P And I know, I have it in my bio on MA as well. X3 Lol.

Hall of Famer
03-10-2011, 12:17 PM
I see, maybe someday you will learn a bit of computer programming or design.

shiann
03-11-2011, 10:41 AM
I hope so. At my old school we did a lot with Dreamweaver and Photoshop, I guess some sunk in but I don't remember enough to do anyone any good. >>

Hall of Famer
03-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Well you never know. XD Maybe someday you will be a highly contributive member here, with or without programming skills.

elfhome
03-13-2011, 03:39 PM
If I cram any more bio-organic chem into my head I think my brains will leak out of my ears. LOL

shiann
03-14-2011, 02:02 PM
May be off-line for a couple days, on vacation with my aunt. Well.. Vacation for me, not for her. :P

@ HoF: Thanks, I'll do my best. :)

Hall of Famer
03-14-2011, 05:06 PM
I see, enjoy your vacation then Shiann. ^^

DragonTamerChris
04-03-2011, 12:38 PM
This thread keeps on dying. D:

Last week my group finished a science project. The science was to create a Rube Goldberg and then we'd have a science fair. (Which we already had.) It was a bit hectic last week with that but I'm glad we finished. o3o Interesting group I had too... (I was with 3 girls)

Oh and basically a rube goldberg is a machine that does complicated things to complete simple tasks such as breaking an egg or turning a page in a book.

elfhome
04-03-2011, 12:43 PM
I got a decent grades (around 80+) on tests where the class average was failing. O.O;

Hall of Famer
04-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Thats good to know Elfhome, its much better to receive a decent grade in a class like that than receiving a grade like 90 but still gets an A- or B+. XD

shiann
04-04-2011, 04:01 PM
I always get As in my Biology class, whereas the class average is 17. Of course, everyone in there's an idiot, LOL. I knew I should have taken AP. >>

Hall of Famer
04-04-2011, 04:25 PM
lol the average is 17? What is the full score of your Biology class, 100? o_o

I am not that good with Biology though, I dont like memorizing this many materials. XD

Nemesis
04-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I killed biology and ya AP is the sh!t. Got some college credit put me way ahead, and saved money :smile: maybe go ahead and try the ap test anyway? i knew people that were able to pull it off without the class just do some extra studing. goodluck.

DragonTamerChris
04-04-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm moving on to chemistry in science. (I'm in 7th grade science so it's not just one subject like Biology or Physics. It's mostly biology. (though honestly I'd rather some more Physics and Chemistry o3o))

So far everything we are learning in Chemistry I already knew from 5th grade. It's obviously going to get harder. It's kind of funny how my Science Teacher doesn't like Physics and she has to teach it. XD

I remember how boring (to me) the genetics unit was to me. I love science but that was starting to get confusing and it didn't really interest me so I didn't pay attention as much. :coloness:

And I have a math test on Wednesday. The study guide I got tonight for homework was really difficult and confusing yet I got a 100 on both my tests in this math unit. I wonder why... I'll probably learn most of the information I don't know tomorrow from either math class or this virtual teacher thingy online.

Nemesis
04-04-2011, 09:49 PM
you should take calculus when you get there, loads of fun:jay:

DragonTamerChris
04-04-2011, 09:51 PM
you should take calculus when you get there, loads of fun:jay:

I've heard bad remarks about it all the time. Although I'm not really sure what to expect though it seems quite complicated from what I heard from my math teacher and people in the internet/older people in real life.

Hall of Famer
04-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Had a horrible night, still couldnt sleep... On my pokemon forum an ex-staff tried to delete all the threads/posts, he did it massively and the postcount decreased from 148k to 107k atm I realized this and demoted him. Luckily I was able to restore Sunday's database backup file so that not much is lost(only lost yesterday's threads/posts), but still this spoiled my day...

shiann
04-05-2011, 04:23 PM
I remember how boring (to me) the genetics unit was to me. I love science but that was starting to get confusing and it didn't really interest me so I didn't pay attention as much. :coloness:

Le Gasp~ I love genetics. :D I've liked breeding in animals, namely horses, since I was old enough to understand that if the parents are this color, you'll probably get this color but honestly, you don't know. My horse is bright red- called a chestnut by some and a sorrel by others, but honestly just a bizzare color- and both of his parents are brown. I did some digging and his great granpa (No, I don't remember the name) was a famous racehorse of the same color. Anyways, my cats always have kittens every year and I'm always just sooooo excited to see the colors because I don't know what the males look like (they come, they leave, we usually don't see 'em). I'll post pictures this year.

LOL the class average was 17. I was shocked. Mine's like, a 90, so how is that the class average..? I dunno. Maybe my teacher's math was funky.

I'm sorry HOF, hope your day gets better... :(

elfhome
04-05-2011, 05:10 PM
I got interested in the genetics of coloration with my Cockatiel, Bella. She's a cinnamon whiteface split to pied. Bonus points if you can tell me what that means. :D

shiann
04-06-2011, 08:06 PM
I have no idea :P Google provided no answers, for once.

elfhome
04-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Well, I'll give you a hint. (http://www.cockatiels.org/breeders/color_in_cockatiels.htm)
Cockatiels have two pigments, melanin and lipochromes. Cinnamon mutation changes the expression of melanin, normally cockatiels are a dark gray color, into a brown-gray.

Cinnamon is sex-linked mutation, and as a note female birds have XY and males have XX chromosomes.

Whiteface is a recessive mutation, and means that there are no yellow or orange pigments.

Pied is also recessive, but to be split means that the bird carried one copy of this recessive gene and shows it. Maybe the bird has one light colored toenail, or maybe (like my bird) they have a small patch of white/yellow on the back of their necks.

We know that my bird is female because she doesn't have a nice, white colored head like a male white face would. She has a higher chance of being a female just because of her mutation, and she can't carry the gene the way a male could. It's the opposite of say, color blindness, which is X-linked in humans. It has everything to do with the sex chromosomes.

Cockatiel color mutations are awesome. Picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/ktflowerm/Pet%20Photos/Bella%20the%20cinnamon-whiteface/PICT0050.jpg)

ILoveLamp
04-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Today at work our e-mails and website went down D: Just found out the company we use for those can't be called. 'Your call cannot be completed as dialed'.

In the meantime I've come up with an awesome adoptable site idea. Planning is fun when I'm bored ^w^

Hall of Famer
05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
First final exam tomorrow, hope I dont mess it up.

PokePets
05-15-2011, 12:18 PM
OMG, I just won +7,000 Pokémon cards on ebay OMG OMG OMG

Hall of Famer
05-15-2011, 01:37 PM
lol that sounds like an impressive number, congrats. Sorry guys/gals I've been sick since my finals ended, no idea why but this happened to me when I was a Freshman and Sophomore so I am will prepared. It wasnt that bad until Friday, but I wish I could get over it soon.

PokePets
05-29-2011, 03:17 AM
*test new sig*

EDIT; :O it's nice!
Already 3 new members to my website today =D

Nemesis
05-29-2011, 01:30 PM
looking good pokepets:happycbig:

PokePets
05-30-2011, 09:22 AM
looking good pokepets:happycbig:
Thaaaanks :)
Btw, I have currently only 0.50 $ on my PayPal, I send today new money to my PP, I hope I can send you the money still this week!

Hall of Famer
06-01-2011, 02:20 AM
Congrats Pokepets.

PokePets
06-01-2011, 02:31 AM
*Working on team sig image*

Nemesis
06-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Thaaaanks :)
Btw, I have currently only 0.50 $ on my PayPal, I send today new money to my PP, I hope I can send you the money still this week!

Ok I am glad you noticed in your client account. But don't worry, I'd never take your site down for late payments. The move is nearly done, just need to move the clients. I have your site on priority so it doesn't lose much data. I'll transfer it last then change the dns so there will be some downtime couple of hours tops.

Hall of Famer
08-20-2011, 04:16 PM
lol this thread is long dead...

I visited many Mys users' sites and forums, was a little bit surprised to find Nemesis as Silverdragontear's forum admin.

Nemesis
08-20-2011, 05:17 PM
haha confusing right, no actually if im not mistaken silver dragon tears goes by Nemesis on her site. Imposter Stole my name :ohnoes:

Hall of Famer
08-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Yeah, thats indeed quite confusing, I thought you were admin on her forum. XD Didnt know Nemesis is such a popular username.

Nemesis
08-20-2011, 07:20 PM
its the name of my first gaming rig when i was 13 so it kinda stuck. as you can see in this picture http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/11-146-030-20.jpg

Needed a username wants looked around and saw it on the front of the machine lol.

SilverDragonTears
08-23-2011, 02:07 AM
I's did not!! It's my most favorite David Gray song! But I'm probably gonna switch it to SDT =)

1alexie
06-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Hello, I hope you don't mind if I used this thread to introduce myself. My name is Alex and I am the latest addition to this community. I am glad to meet all of you, I'll see you guys around.

1alexie
06-11-2018, 02:38 AM
I have finished setting-up a kittywalk (http://www.petstreetmall.com/KittyWalk-Cat-Enclosures/4878.html) for my Siamese cats. I don't want them to stay indoor this summer, I want them to enjoy the heat of the sun and play outside without going out of their boundary and roaming around the neighborhood.