PDA

View Full Version : Blood/Violence Warning?

PTGigi
01-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey I had this story I'm working on called Foxenetics (it's on DA: link (http://pokemontrainergigi.deviantart.com/journal/36883161/)) and I was wondering if I could post some of it here, the only issue is it has some blood and violence in it D: I wasn't sure if I could post it for that reason since a varying age range is present on websites. So my plans were:

1) Just post it as it is (with permission) and include a bolded warning at the top of each part about the 'mature' content. So warning people not to read if they don't like blood or whatnot.

2) Do what I did on the MA forums and just post Parts 1 + 2 and include a link to the rest (1 has only one paragraph of blood which can be removed easily and 2 has nothing).

So how much of this story can I post here in the Writing Section? O.o

Kaeliah
01-16-2011, 08:47 PM
My assumption would be it's okay with a warning but you may want to let Famer answer that. xD

PTGigi
01-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Alright yeah I'll wait for HoF :meow:

Hall of Famer
01-17-2011, 11:28 AM
Sounds totally fine to me, you may wanna add the tag [PG-13] or [PG-15] incase you dont want underage kids to read your articles.

Hall of Famer

PTGigi
01-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Alright thanks :wiii: I'm probably going to do what DA (deviantART) has and just put something like CONTENT WARNING: This story has ____, ____, and ___. Please do not read if you do not like this type of content.:meow: