PDA

View Full Version : A Word of Thanks ...

Missy Master
01-17-2011, 07:37 AM
To Hall Of Famer ...

The Script was being ...well...forgotten. The forum was in the dregs!! And HoF pulled it out, and I just want to say thank you ....its a killer script, especially with all the mods and TLC its been getting!!!

I think HoF deserves a virtual round of applause :)

Hall of Famer
01-17-2011, 09:32 AM
You are very welcome Anna. I only make a small number of modifications and tutorials, the rest of you guys/gals have done a lot more than what I possibly ever can. I try my best to make a better script out of this, but it cant be successful without dev staff and supporters like you. I'd like to thank you too for sticking around, it could've been a lot worse if I were the only one.

Hall of Famer

Missy Master
01-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Awww don't be so modest! :)

It was you that gave it your all to save the whole script, to give it a new life ...many's the time I'd go to the old forum and just give up because it was dead as a doornail! You took the energy, time and investment for us all, and we owe you a lot for that !!

Hall of Famer
01-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Thank you so much for appreciating all these Anna. To some I may be the savior of this script, while to others I may be a thief of BMR's work(even though the ownership transfer follows legal process, lol). Again, I try not to worry myself with it. It is still quite challenging to make a successful scripting project like this one, but I am looking forward to it. ^^

I hope you have fun coding and enjoy your time as a dev staff. Everyone is important here on Mys adoptables, so dont give all credits to me. XD

Missy Master
01-17-2011, 09:54 AM
oh believe me, I am the first one to say how much everyone has done for the script! :)

Everyone that's ever added a mod or even added some feedback for a mod, has made the script what it is today ------ the BEST pet script around!!!

alonaria
01-17-2011, 10:29 AM
That's it! HoF, don't make me slap joo! You've done more than you proably realize! Without you putting time and money into the script we'd probably still be stuck back in the old forum! Look at this site! It's AMAZING. Dude, you don't give yourself enough credit. Others may have come up with the mods, but without you Mys wouldn't be here (obviously)! All of us owe you a big thanks! And that doesn't mean those who created the mods don't deserve a highfive too! You all deserve a great big hug! Da'w group hug! *hugs*

Hall of Famer
01-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Thank you so much Anna and Alonaria. ^^ Again this project is going nowhere if I am the only one doing all these works, so I appreciate every little help from all of you, regardless of whether it has anything to do with coding or not. I try my best not to disappoint you in the next release of Mysidia Adoptables. ^^

PokePets
01-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah, HoF you are really amazing.
The script & website are muuuuuuuuuuuuuutch better with you :)

alonaria
01-17-2011, 08:12 PM
*nodnod* I AGREE