PDA

View Full Version : Elfhome here! I've flown back in!

elfhome
01-18-2011, 10:58 AM
I believe in the past I did post once or twice but I doubt you'll remember me. I love birds. I love birds a LOT - so much in fact that I have two of the most spoiled birds around! I ended up making two adoptables sites - one geared towards providing simple fun and a variety of birds from around the world and one is parrots with a few popular pet birds tossed in. This was made mainly for the bird boards I am a member of.

Most of my questions will be about the main site I am working on: Birdie Landing (http://parrot.hostoi.com/adoptables/index.php)
Most of my skills revolve around Flash and a little html so this is rather new to me.

I'd love to finish my site because I have so much art finished but not actually uploaded. However, school starts soon and I intend to get all As if possible. I had a good GPA when I got my Bachelor's in Animation and I intend to do my best studying to be a Med Tech. Chances of free time this semester: near zero.

alonaria
01-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Hello elf! (can I call you that) I can't wait to get to know you! I'm a fan of birds as well, they're just so beautiful. xD

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Hello Elfhome! :meow: OMG ANOTHER FLASH PERSON YAY!!! :happycbig:

elfhome
01-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Hello elf! (can I call you that) I can't wait to get to know you! I'm a fan of birds as well, they're just so beautiful. xD
Call me anything you like. I might not always answer, though... Most people call me elf, though. Of the crazy bird girl.

Bella, my Cockatiel has numerous names...
Bella-boo, Princess Bella, Fluffy Princess, Dander Fairy, and DON'T DO THAT! among other terms of endearment. Beauford the Diamond Dove has only two nicknames: Birdbrain and something I cannot repeat among polite company.

EDIT:
It's been so long since I used Flash. Because of my degree most of my work was done in Flash but it's been so long. I can't even use the newest Actionscript. ;_;

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Oh you have a Cockatiel and a Dove :usedusedused: I love Cockatiels though the last one I met was at a zoo program for young children years back :cfrown:

Aw :ohnoes: Too bad, but I fail at most of the coding anyway :veeee: I tend to stick to animations mostly (I made thread for my stuff in one of those sections X3)

elfhome
01-18-2011, 11:18 AM
You want to see ugly... My Old Work (http://krm184.aisites.com/flash/animation.html). Mind you, I could do a lot better (and did) but I never uploaded my best work and I let my official portfolio site lapse so it was deleted.
EDIT: Oh... MY... The ugly makes my eyes bleed. >.< I am so ashamed.

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Lol that's a lot more complicated than I've done X3 I like them :meow: You have no inspired me! :happyfaic: *plans*:usedusedused:

RoconzaArt
01-18-2011, 11:26 AM
I Elf, I like Penguin! That said I like the idea of a bird adoptable it's not a idea used a lot.

Kaeliah
01-18-2011, 12:12 PM
Hey, welcome to Mysidia! :happycbig: You art is absolutely adorable! :BIGO:

ChibiMaestro
01-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi!
:) Welcome to Mysidia :D

(Psst, I'm gonna call you elfie xD)
And as Kae said, I love your art xD Sometimes, simplicity beats complexity :meow:

Hall of Famer
01-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables support forum Elfhome, its always good to see old members returning.

Hall of Famer

elfhome
01-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Well I hope to be more active here than I was on the old board but I just had my first day of class. Serology/Immunology sounds like a killer class... X_X

Clover
01-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Welcome :3 I love birdies too, but probably not quite as much as you! lol

Hall of Famer
01-19-2011, 11:25 AM
^ Not just that Clover, she's a fellow college student like you and me. XD

elfhome
01-19-2011, 01:50 PM
No one loves birds as much as me. And certainly no one loves my little feathery problems as much as I do. Although my parents would never admit to contributing the problem by helping me spoil my feather-babies rotten. *eyeroll*