PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

RoconzaArt
01-18-2011, 10:59 AM
I'd like Suggest a very simple forum system that works with this script to have one log in. Like a pet site's forum very basic not like vBulletin or any thing.

Again just a suggestion.

Or maybe just a tutorial on how you can integrate a forum script on your site. Maybe even a how to guide to have one easy registering system. I noticed a lot of people ask for it before on the other forum.

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Yes I'd love this too :BIGO: I recall there being one for premium members awhile back but it was a WIP I think and the person who was making it left. :ohnoes: I also recall Kaeliah having somewhat combined a forum and her site before it crashed but you had to register on the forums first otherwise there were issues or something :coloness:

ChibiMaestro
01-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Yus, Kae's site was:

You have to register to the forums, and then type in the same USERNAME & PASSWORD on the actual adoptable site, and it "fetches" all the necessary info from the forum account like email etc. xD

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 11:42 AM
There is a add-on for this script that gives a simple easy to use Forum, I created it.
The only problem was that I was and kind of still am having problems creating time to fix problems. Hall of Famer contacted me asking me to relocate all of the add-ons so that people could use them.
When I find them, IF I find them, I will upload them so you guys can use them.

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 11:44 AM
IT'S BLOODRUN!!! :BIGO: YAY!!! That's good :usedusedused:

Kaeliah
01-18-2011, 12:06 PM
I do have a very, very simple forum script in the making. It's not done yet though. Blood Run's script, if it get's fixed and everything will probably remain Premium, and mine would be released as public so yeah. ^.^