PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes you have to question...

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 12:40 PM
...My sanity. I mean come on, I love Mewtwo, he's the greatest Pokemon ever. But there comes a time when I begin to wonder if I've gone overboard myself. It could be after the harmless idea of Mewtwo smilies popped into my head, maybe a little bit after I started to make them, but I think I've hit the edge of insanity when I can say I've made 125 Mewtwo Smilies in 1 day and still plan to make more.... Yeah...

http://i53.tinypic.com/2gw5pvc.pngDO NOT USE FOR ANYTHING I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN :happycbig:

These will be used for my Forums for MM2+ and the MM2+ site.

I still am planning on making:
Something like these: :veeee: :coloness: :P :K ;) O.o <3 "Ninja Mewtwo" -3- -w- ;) x.x
Replacements for all the default icons for the Mys Script
Goal from Chibi: 1,000 (jk or is it? *shot*)

Does anyone have suggestions? And yes, I know some of these are similar so I'll be removing the similar ones to lower the smiley count XD

Kaeliah
01-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Those are... FREAKING ADORABLE!

*hugs the smilies* sooo cute. Gigi, everyone questions your sanity, but it's okay. We love you just the way you are, insanity and all.

ChibiMaestro
01-18-2011, 12:57 PM
xD EPICAL IDEA XD XD

GIGI: If Hoffie agrees, can he use it here?
HOFFIE: Please, add at least one Mewtwo smiley? o.O XD :3 :happyfaic:

My favourite smiley has got to be: Bottom, 2nd left xD

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 01:05 PM
@Kaeliah-Daw thanks :meow: Lol yes I guess I am insane :happyfaic:

@Chibi-OH I SHOULD MAKE XD YAY!!! :veeee: Lol maybe a few, I don't 125 Mewtwo smilies is healthy for any one forum XD

ChibiMaestro
01-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Lol... GIGI MAKE MORE!!!!!

GOAL: 1,000 jk jk, that would be too much, I mean... a whole page full of smilies to choose from xD

Have you done this smiley yet: o.O or o_O?

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Forgot those too! I was trying to make them last night but couldn't get the eyes right, I'll try again :meow:

elfhome
01-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Wow look at all of those. You have some serious issues there... YAY! Join the club!
(OT But I knew someone who drew a smiley face on their agar culture with E. coli bacteria...)

alonaria
01-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Yush. If you weren't insane, Gigi, we would question your existence. jk. xD But anyway, those smilies are so cute! I just want to squish them!

Hall of Famer
01-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Oh cute smilies, are you using them on some sort of forums?

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 04:58 PM
@Elf-Lulz I've been in the club :veeee: Thank you :D

@Alonaria-Insanity is key for everything :madnoes: Thank you! And yus they are squishy like Jelly :meow:

@HoF- Not yet. I have a forum called Mewtwo's Lair but I've been wondering whether to move it off the free host (forumotion) and move it onto my own server and possibly link it with MM2+ or just leave it where it is :coloness: Not quite sure yet.

Cerelia
01-22-2011, 08:47 PM
You forgot some x3
<3 (HEART MEWTWO FTW)
Ninja Mewtwo
83 8D -3- -w- ;~; ;D D; x.x