PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm making an introduction thread, because this is officially a new forum on a new server, and I literally do not know more than at least 10% of the member base now.

I was originally a Developer for the old owner, and I made several add-ons for the script including a forum.
I'm in the process of finding all these add-ons again and hopefully making them work for you guys.

But, for those of you who do not know me, I am John I would like for you to get to know me not from the past but from the present. =D

PTGigi
01-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Hello again! :veeee: (for about the third time, counting the MA forums X3)

If you ask HoF he'd probably at least put you back to a premium member since I know you made a lot of scripts in there :meow:

Hall of Famer
01-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Welcome to this brand new Mys support forum Bloodrun, I know you were from BMR's old era before but didnt get a chance to speak to you atm. Hope you are still doing fine irl nowadays, its good to have you back.

Hall of Famer

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Hello again! :veeee: (for about the third time, counting the MA forums X3)

If you ask HoF he'd probably at least put you back to a premium member since I know you made a lot of scripts in there :meow:

Lol hello again to you too. =P
I would rather re-earn that promotion. =D

Welcome to this brand new Mys support forum Bloodrun, I know you were from BMR's old era before but didnt get a chance to speak to you atm. Hope you are still doing fine irl nowadays, its good to have you back.

Hall of Famer

I think I left before you joined, your User Name doesn't sound familiar.

ChibiMaestro
01-18-2011, 01:03 PM
(Lol Gigi, 3 times xD)
Hai xD
I'm ChibiKawaii, but everyone calls me Chibi, my real name's Jenny xD

And I kind of know you, because I see your posts lots :) But you don't know me, so I hope we can be friends *sent friend request* xD

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 01:04 PM
(Lol Gigi, 3 times xD)
Hai xD
I'm ChibiKawaii, but everyone calls me Chibi, my real name's Jenny xD

And I kind of know you, because I see your posts lots :) But you don't know me, so I hope we can be friends *sent friend request* xD

Well it's a start.
Hi Jenny, *accepts friend request* =D

alonaria
01-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Hello Bloodrun! I'm Alonaria, or Alo for short. If you want to call me by my real name, I'm Sammy. I currently don't have a site made with the Mysidia script because I'm working on another project, but I plan to have one in the hopefully near future. I sorta act as a cheerleader (or princess cheerleader to HoF xD).

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Hello Bloodrun! I'm Alonaria, or Alo for short. If you want to call me by my real name, I'm Sammy. I currently don't have a site made with the Mysidia script because I'm working on another project, but I plan to have one in the hopefully near future. I sorta act as a cheerleader (or princess cheerleader to HoF xD).

Lol nice to meet you Sammy. I would like to see your site some day. =D

elfhome
01-18-2011, 03:25 PM
Hello. You don't know me because I never really posted on the old site. But it is good to see you again.

DragonTamerChris
01-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Lol nice to meet you Sammy. I would like to see your site some day. =D

Oh hello John, I remember wondering about your inactivity before... Welcome to Mysidia! (random fact, my brother's name is John. XD Well it is a common name...)

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Oh hello John, I remember wondering about your inactivity before... Welcome to Mysidia! (random fact, my brother's name is John. XD Well it is a common name...)

Lol random fact, my first name is Johnhenry =P

RoconzaArt
01-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Hello I'm Roconza and I remember you from the other forum.:veeee:

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Hello I'm Roconza and I remember you from the other forum.:veeee:

Howdy Roconza, I unfortunately don't remember you. =(

Kaeliah
01-18-2011, 05:11 PM
I remember you from Rusnak and MA. Although it took me a few minutes to actually put together that both Bloodrun's were the same person. XD

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 05:13 PM
I remember you from Rusnak and MA. Although it took me a few minutes to actually put together that both Bloodrun's were the same person. XD

Lol, it's not a common Username, so I like to use it =D

RoconzaArt
01-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Howdy Roconza, I unfortunately don't remember you. =(

No surprising I was not to active on the other forum or MA.

Tequila
01-18-2011, 07:12 PM
:usedusedused:
Yay! You're back!

Some of us missed you. :wiii:

Bloodrun
01-18-2011, 09:54 PM
:usedusedused:
Yay! You're back!

Some of us missed you. :wiii:

I noticed, I feel so loved. =D

Hey enddayne, how yeh been? =)

Clover
01-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Welcome ^_^ I'm sure you'll be helping out a ton!

Tequila
01-19-2011, 12:33 PM
I noticed, I feel so loved. =D

Hey enddayne, how yeh been? =)

I've been better... I'm a supervisor at my place of work now, more complaints and crybabies is all. :/

Bloodrun
01-19-2011, 01:30 PM
I've been better... I'm a supervisor at my place of work now, more complaints and crybabies is all. :/

Oh cheer up =D at least your moving up instead of down. =P

Tequila
01-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Oh cheer up =D at least your moving up instead of down. =P

Hardy har har...
My cashiers hate working... :cfrown:

Sasoragon
01-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Hey Bloodrun, I know you! :pleased: You used to be a GM on Myadopts. :wiii: Well, hello, then. I'm Saso, a newcomer here. :D