PDA

View Full Version : RPG Quests & Elements

Tequila
01-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Once upon a time about two years ago I made the same request. Now I have reworded it so it can be resubmitted.

RPG Elements
RPG Quests
Useable Items
Shop for Items
Items as Decoration (Armor, Weapons, etc)

Pretty much the breakdown would be that the Pets can complete quests or you could install user avatars and have the avatars complete quests.

Anything else we could add into this?

Kaeliah
01-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Sounds pretty cool. :3 I can't think of anything to add though. I'm better with the coding than with the coming up with what to code. :ooo:

Tequila
01-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Well Bloodrun already stated that he'd be willing to help, if I do the design work behind the scenes...

Look for yummy arts and things to follow.

Kaeliah
01-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Interesting. :) Sounds like fun!

Hall of Famer
01-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Well you can have my itemshops for this, which will save you tons of work. However, the functions of stats-boosting items are not yet created, you have to define these stuff yourself.

Hall of Famer

Tequila
01-20-2011, 12:44 PM
The item shop will help a lot. I think the adding of item stats will be easy enough. I know Sea had it set a while ago...

PTGigi
01-20-2011, 02:27 PM
All this RPG stuff would be really nice :veeee: Especially since my site is basically set up like an RPG. :meow:

I've been minorly working (more planning than coding right now) how to get it so you can 'travel' around with a pet and that pet will allow you access to go places (because I've been asked by a friend and because my site is heavily exploring based). :BIGO:

Hall of Famer
01-20-2011, 03:17 PM
I finished a stats mod for pokemon system already, will post soon in premium members forum. I will make a modified version for public use, in which special attack/defense will be changed to magic attack/defense and two new stats variables called mp and maxmp will be added. The formula used to calculate stats will vary too, you will see for this. ^^

Tequila
01-20-2011, 07:46 PM
I got a good look at your PKMN specific one and it'll be easy enough to mod if you know what to do.

I'll set up a new demosite on one of my domains (hm, driftaway.in has nothing there yet, and celestic.net has a link directory set up...) to see what can be done.

After I get some images knocked out first...

Missy Master
01-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Ohh this sounds very exciting!! I wanted to do some real rp with the pets on my sites, but was at a loss as to how to make it something really worthwhile--- if the basics are there, I can add images and all and no problem --- I can't wait to see where this goes!

Tequila
01-23-2011, 09:17 AM
Cool! I can knock out basic images in either Daz|Studio or doodled and inked in PS.