PDA

View Full Version : Kyris attempts to sneak in....

Kyris
01-21-2011, 10:25 AM
...and fails!

Hi everyone :) Just discovered this script a few weeks ago and been lurking around. It's an awesome application and the community looks to be equally do.

Not sure what else to add XD I watch mystery/thriller/horror shows, read books and manga, completely adore my games, and keeping my pets from getting into trouble :)

Oh. And I'm also addicted to emoticons XD

Kaeliah
01-21-2011, 10:59 AM
You have been caught! :wutno:

The best part about our awesome script and community is there is still tons of room to grow!

Welcome to Mysidia!

Hall of Famer
01-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Kyris, thats a pretty unique intro. Have fun and let us know if we can help you with something.

Hall of Famer

elfhome
01-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Buuuuusted! I found you! Does that mean I get a cookie? :P

Sasoragon
01-21-2011, 05:19 PM
You're addicted to the Emoticons? I am too! :angrygrin:

Ooh, and I LOVE manga~! My favorite comic is Yotsuba because it's just so cute. <3

PTGigi
01-21-2011, 05:27 PM
HELLO! :D *noms* :meow: Yay emoticons ftw! :happyfaic:

OMG You got pets :BIGO: *has no pets herself* What types of pets do you have? :colonu:

Kyris
01-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Buuuuusted! I found you! Does that mean I get a cookie? :P

Only if you come over to the dark side :happycbig:

*sheepish* my hard drive is completely full with manga XD Petshop of horrors is a good series. Vagabond is good too :) Wow, come to think of it, I can go on and on :colonzero:

(psst - watch me abuse the emoticons! :wiii:)

My pets... oh wow. Letsee, we have about 6 cats (with about 10 other strays because they've got us trained to feed them in the afternoon), a bunny, my fishes and my hamster :) I've been trying to persuade dad for a snake, but he's putting his foot down on that :coloness:

Man. These emotes ROCK. :smile:

alonaria
01-21-2011, 05:54 PM
HELLO. xD

MAH NAME IS SAMMY BUT YOU CAN CALL ME ALO IF YOU LIKE.

AND BTW, I'M ADDICTED TO ALL CAPS INSTEAD OF THE EMOTES. xD

PTGigi
01-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Only if you come over to the dark side :happycbig:

*sheepish* my hard drive is completely full with manga XD Petshop of horrors is a good series. Vagabond is good too :) Wow, come to think of it, I can go on and on :colonzero:

(psst - watch me abuse the emoticons! :wiii:)

My pets... oh wow. Letsee, we have about 6 cats (with about 10 other strays because they've got us trained to feed them in the afternoon), a bunny, my fishes and my hamster :) I've been trying to persuade dad for a snake, but he's putting his foot down on that :coloness:

Man. These emotes ROCK. :smile:
COOKIES ON THE DARK SIDE (lol I've seen that XD)

Emoticon abuse is okay, I do it too :happyfaic:

Snake!?!! D: That'd be awesome :OHSHITALION: Sadly I've only had a crayfish, he died years ago :cfrown:

Lol yus! :happycbig:

Kyris
01-22-2011, 05:32 AM
*Looks into the Dark Side's Pantry* I think we've got muffins and cupcakes in here too! :wiii:

Awww, poor crayfish! I hope he didn't end up in a pot! :catfish:

I didn't really get a chance to get to know snakes till a year ago when I was at a pet exhibition. The people there were so nice that they let me wander around with a sweet python wrapped around my arm. Of course, I guess that could be counted as an advertising gimmick as the people aren't used to seeing this petite girl walking around going, "He's adorable! PET HIM. NOW." :jay:

And the funniest thing? Women actually did approach me and petted him, while their husbands were trying to hide behind them. Totally kept me laughing the whole day *grins to those of the male persuasion*

PTGigi
01-22-2011, 11:44 AM
*Looks into the Dark Side's Pantry* I think we've got muffins and cupcakes in here too! :wiii:

Awww, poor crayfish! I hope he didn't end up in a pot! :catfish:

I didn't really get a chance to get to know snakes till a year ago when I was at a pet exhibition. The people there were so nice that they let me wander around with a sweet python wrapped around my arm. Of course, I guess that could be counted as an advertising gimmick as the people aren't used to seeing this petite girl walking around going, "He's adorable! PET HIM. NOW." :jay:

And the funniest thing? Women actually did approach me and petted him, while their husbands were trying to hide behind them. Totally kept me laughing the whole day *grins to those of the male persuasion*
OMG CUPCAKES YAY!!! :happycbig:

No he got buried in my backyard :cfrown: His shelter collapsed on top of him :catfish: And then he just refused to do much after that until he finally died :desudesudesu:

Oh cool :D Lol I can see someone going around saying PET THE SNAKE NAO. I'd so do that :madnoes:

alonaria
01-22-2011, 12:05 PM
Lol. It took me a year to convince my parents to leet me get my snake, Katrina. Katrina's a hurricane motley corn snake and I was really excited because I got to go to a reptile convention and buy her directly from the breeder, Cathy Love. IF JOO CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS OF A SNAKE GET A CORN SNAKE! THEY'RE AWSHUM! xD

Omg, I would....
a) Run out the doors with the snake and scream, "MAH SNAKEH GO AWAY!"
Or...
b) Run around the convention screaming, "PET TEH PRETTEH SNAKEH OR I SHALL MAKE YOU MAH MINION!"

And you all know I would. xD

Tequila
01-22-2011, 09:07 PM
I want a snake, or a sugar glider, or a fennec fox, or a calabby kitty. :( I miss my calicos...

elfhome
01-23-2011, 10:09 AM
I want an eenie-weenie corn snake. A cute widdle one with lots of wuv to give!

When I worked at the pet store I used to socialize with all the snakes. We had this teeny king snake who was so small his body was like the width of a pencil. Oh, and we had this leopard gecko who would sleep stuffed into his tiny hollow ceramic cactus. It was so funny 'cause the one day he wedged himself in and couldn't figure out how to get out.

Kyris
01-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Hahaha! I love it when pets do that. It's like, "See? See? See what happens when you don't listen to me?" :happyc: