PDA

View Full Version : Lots of requests (paid if any programmers are interested?)

Kyris
01-23-2011, 09:39 AM
I've gone through the script and there's just a few features I'd like to add to my site before it's absolutely perfect :D

- An item shop. I've done a search here, but it seems to be outdated.

- Altering the trading system so that all trades require admin approval to go through.

- Ability to display name and owner on the pet

- An inventory system which will keep track of items.

- A feature that, upon clicking a pet, there is a chance of it dropping an item for the owner.

- The admin must have the ability to add or take away items from the owner as well as adjusting the owner's cash.

So err... if there's any programmers out there who have time on your hands and would like to get a bit of cash (do let me know how much you'll be charging for these MODs), PM me and let me know? :)

Tequila
01-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Ability to display name and owner on the pet
This is enabled when you set the GD images and htaccess.

fadillzzz
01-23-2011, 10:21 AM
- A feature that, upon clicking a pet, there is a chance of it dropping an item for the owner.
Pokepets has a slot machine for the levelup.php, currently it will give the user some cash but once the script has an item feature I think this can be done.

Hall of Famer
01-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Well I advise you to speak to a dev staff, premium member or programmer in private to discuss paid services. Also incase you dont know, an itemshop is planned for either Mys v1.3.0 or v1.4.0. The itemshop is already available on my adoptable site, it just takes some time to convert it to a user-friendly public mod.

Hall of Famer