PDA

View Full Version : Token Expired?

PTGigi
01-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Why do I get all the weird ones XD

So I was making a new thread and got this message when I clicked "Preview Message":
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window. So what'd I do? Hit back *cross my fingers my work was saved* copy the text I'd written, refresh the page, notice my text was still there, then hit preview again. Same message.

So this time I just opened a new "New Thread" window and am working on my new thread in that (rather long tutorial of doom). When I hit preview in this new window it worked again.

So just wondering, what is this 'token' and what is the expiration limit?

While making my post I had to hibernate my computer twice. Neither time it did much except for this time. :coloness:

Hall of Famer
01-26-2011, 03:18 PM
umm I guess it was because you spent too long time posting a thread or reply? It can happen, but I am sure there's a way to fix it. ^^

PTGigi
01-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Ah okay. Because I left it all night while my comp was hibernated (10PM-9AM) then again for another while (9AM-11AM) then had an exam so I hibernated my comp and came back around 3 (11AM-3PM) and it worked, then tried again a few minutes later and got the error XD Funny time system is all I have to say :P

HIddenPanda
01-26-2011, 08:45 PM
That's what saving drafts is for :D