PDA

View Full Version : New and Dumb :3

Knyfe
01-27-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm new. Very. I'm pretty sure I registered . . . 3 days ago. I'm maybe not the newest person, but I'm still pretty new. :3

About me:
I LOVE chocolate, but not chocolate ice cream, white chocolate, milk chocolate, or chocolate cake.
These are my pets:
Kermit the frog, Puddles the cat, Jack the cat, Apple the bird, Blackstreaks the fish, Marshmallow the fish, Many-Other-Nameless-Fish, and . . . I think that's it.
These WERE my pets (they died O.e):
Elliot the dog, Silly the frog, Little Fella the fish.

I am very new and very dumb, at least on this site. And with PHP. I joined to improve my skills, and just for the heck of it.

Hall of Famer
01-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Knyfe, thats a very interesting username! I've seen you lurking for a few days already, hope you get used to this place soon.

PTGigi
01-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Hiya Knyfe! (you're on MA too right? X3) Welcome to Mysidia :BIGO:

Knyfe
01-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks (both of you)! Yeah, I'm on MA too.

Hall of Famer
01-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Are you trying to learn a little bit PHP? I'd recommend you to read Kaeliah's basic PHP & Mysql thread here, it should help beginners a lot. We will be posting more tutorials such as conditional branches, loops, functions, arrays and even classes/objects if possible. ^^

Knyfe
01-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Okay, I will. Thanks!
I'm still learning HTML too, and JavaScript. I like to tackle lots of things at once :P

Hall of Famer
01-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Sounds interesting, I dunno how to use Javascript though. Post a thread about your adoptable site if you want to.

Knyfe
01-27-2011, 01:18 PM
'K, but it's still in progress yet. :P I'm a perfectionist in technology as well as writing.