PDA

View Full Version : Region Hikke - A Region of Fakemon

Sasoragon
02-03-2011, 07:08 AM
REGION HIKKE
A Region of Fakemon

{Hee-kuh}

__________________________________________________ ____

The site that I've been working on for the past few months -- It's finally open! :happycbig:

Region Hikke is a Region based on "Fakemon" or "Fake Pokemon". This, however, does not mean that the site uses Pokemon sprites and Official images. Amgine, Rabbit, Secera, Wolfbane and I have worked hard on drawing each and every one of the images, icons, and adoptables you see on the site.

There are many different kinds of features that can be found on the site, including:

Exploring
Adventures
Fishing
Mini-battles and
Quests - With a little deviation from the average "link" quests ;)

Some things you can expect soon from Region Hikke are:

Javscript-y Games
More Exploring
More Quests
And much, much more. :D

So, I guess by now you guys want to see a preview of some of the art available on the site?

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7808/loppo2.pnghttp://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2803/lovolf.png
^ This is Loppo, which evolves into Lovolf ^
The two of them were sketched up by Wolfbane, and colored by me. :3

Interesting in joining the site? I hope so. >w<
To get to the site, click on the magical banner (of DOOM) provided below~
http://c.imagehost.org/0448/Banner.gif (http://www.pokehikke.myadopts.com/index.php)

ChibiMaestro
02-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Oh yus, advertising here = more members....
more members = more contests
more contests = more fun :3

PokePets
02-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Nice website :)
If you want to share your startercorner script, im intrested :P

ChibiMaestro
02-03-2011, 12:13 PM
She created the site on MyAdopts xD

PTGigi
02-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Oh hey I joined this XD

And may or may not have made an unreleased Fakemon for it >.> *cough* You did not hear that from me XD

Hall of Famer
02-03-2011, 02:51 PM
This looks rather interesting Sasoragon, guess I will join too. Glad you are making an adoptable site with Mysidia Adoptables, lemme know how it goes for you and if you need any help, just ask. ^^

RoconzaArt
02-03-2011, 03:04 PM
This looks rather interesting Sasoragon, guess I will join too. Glad you are making an adoptable site with Mysidia Adoptables, lemme know how it goes for you and if you need any help, just ask. ^^

She created the site on MyAdopts HOF.

Hall of Famer
02-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh sorry I didnt notice, thought you'd be building a site with this script now that you posted your site here, but nvm. Best luck to your MA site. ^^

PTGigi
02-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Lolz well if Saso ever wants to move in the future I'll help XD I've already offered to help someone else who wanted to move off of MA :meow:

Hall of Famer
02-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Well I am afraid it may not be an easy task to move from Myadopts to Mysidia Adoptables in future, since the database tables and scripts will become rather incompatible. XD

Sasoragon
02-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Lol, yus Chibi. More members means more motivation to make new features indeed. :angrygrin:

And Pokepets, I made the site using Myadopts. Other than the original script Myadopts provides, the rest of the site is written in BBCode (MA pages won't let you use anything else D:), HTML, and Javascript. X3

Lol, I don't think I'll ever move Hikke to Mys. D:
BUT. In the future I may make a super-secret-new site which I have been brainstorming with the Mys script. :happycbig: *COUGHCOUGH*I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT*COUGH*

PTGigi
02-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Lol I said if XD And I know Ruinily is planning on it :meow:

OMG A SUPER SECRET PLAN!!?!?!? What could it be :BIGO:

Lunaria
02-11-2011, 06:39 PM
*Rushes to adopt Mewthree*

The Codfin Keeper
02-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Very epic site...I enjoy exploring it. :usedusedused:

Lunaria
02-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Sora, I think it is past mewtwo's birthday; shouldn't you remove mewthree?