PDA

View Full Version : The Official Mys v1.2.0 Thread[Beta available in Premium Members Forum now!]

Hall of Famer
02-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Well now that this is finalized, I am going to announce the new features that will be available for Mys v1.2.0 release. The breeding system is already completed, and we are working on the other aspects of this script for now. We do not have a scheduled release date atm, but once we figure this out I will let you know.

New Features in Mys v1.2.0:
-- Breeding and time limit for breeding by Arianna: Completed
-- Style switcher by Arianna: Completed
-- Avatar system by Annatar: Completed
-- Profile Enhancement by PokemontrainerGigi: Completed
-- PM system with Outbox, Draft and BBcodes by Hall of Famer: Completed
-- Create/Edit/Delete user's individual pets through ACP by Hall of Famer: Completed
-- Enhanced PM system by Bloodrun: Completed
-- Who's online script by Fadillzzz: Completed
-- Adoptables search by Kaeliah: Completed
-- PNG support by Kaeliah: Completed
-- New theme Elements by Enddayne: Completed

Improvement of Existing old Features from Mys v1.1.x:
-- Improved Stats system(fix the 5 random adoptables glitch) by Arianna: Completed
-- Improved Cash system by Arianna: Completed
-- Improved Abandon system by Kaeliah: Completed
-- Improved Trade system by Kaeliah: Completed
-- Improved Installer script by Hall of Famer: completed

Also changes made in Mys v1.1.2 to v1.1.4 by Hall of Famer(such as adoptables pricing) will be carried over to Mys v1.2.0 too. We are not sure at this moment whether an upgrader will work for users with Mys v1.1.x sites, but I try to make it possible.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please post in this thread and I will try to answer asap.

Edit: Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0 beta is now available to download in premium members forum. If you are a premium member, you are more than welcome to download the script and install it on your site to test features we've added. Thanks for your support, everyone.

Hall of Famer

ChibiMaestro
02-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Ooh.... I so likey :3

QUESTION: How would the breeding work? So e.g.
Female Squirrel was red, male Squirrel was grey... what would the offspring look like? Would it be one or the other (a random pick between red and grey) or blended? o.O

SUGGESTION: Enhanced Usergroup System?
So someone could be in more than one usergroup? XD Oh and... coloured username that is visible on the shoutbox, profile page, PMs etc. xD

PokePets
02-14-2011, 10:59 AM
OMG -- Breeding and time limit for breeding by Arianna

Happy valentine btw =)

Hall of Famer
02-14-2011, 11:04 AM
I believe it randomly follows the father or the mother's trait, blending is not possible for a public release since it is way too customized. Anna did make one and I am sure it is available in premium members forum.

umm I will consider your suggestion Chibi, but keep in mind that the features list for Mys v1.2.0 has been finalized so it may not be added anytime soon. We can, however, make it available in future Mys v1.2.x series, unless its a huge feature that must be implemented in Mys v1.3.0.

ChibiMaestro
02-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Oh yus :3 Thank you :3
Another suggestion (for future released of course):
Maybe something like a blog? Kinda similar to the shoutbox but you are able to comment on entries? XD

RoconzaArt
02-14-2011, 01:40 PM
I thought Bloodrun hinted forums would be added?

Hall of Famer
02-14-2011, 03:23 PM
@ ChibiKawaii: umm this sounds like an interesting idea, I may consider in future releases. For now we will at least need an improved text editor, like the one we are using on vbulletin forums.

@ Roconza: I am sorry, the forums will not be added in any future official releases. A problem is that some users actually have forums with vbulletin, mybb or other forum softwares installed on their server.

PTGigi
02-14-2011, 04:10 PM
MY NAME IS THERE *feels accomplished*

I can make a quick little add-on to that so users can only select their own pets if you want :3 I was planning on adding it but never got around to it D:

Those all sound cool 8D

Hall of Famer
02-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Well sure Gigi, you can do a modification and post in the corresponding subforum.

Also I dont quite know if old modifications will be compatible with Mys v1.2.0. I can definitely make new version of my evolution, stats and gender ratio system compatible with Mys v1.2.0, not sure for other mods and addons.

konzair
02-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Sounds great, can't wait for the release :)

RoconzaArt
02-14-2011, 07:46 PM
True but wasn't the PM upgrade made to work with Blood's forum script.

Lunaria
02-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Ooh version 2 sounds awsome :)

Hall of Famer
02-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Well this is Mys v1.2.0 Lunaria, not v2.0. XD

Just added the avatar, and additional profile fields to dev kit. The next thing to do is enhanced PM, create/edit/delete users individual pets and adoptables search.
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2cojuiv.jpg

AlkseeyaKC
02-16-2011, 12:02 PM
These new features sound awesome! I can not wait to has them, Thanks! X3

Hall of Famer
02-16-2011, 07:02 PM
@ KC: Thank you so much for saying this. I hope everyone will like it. ^^

@ Roconza: Yes, his original enhanced PM system was indeed integrated to his forum script. In Mys v1.2.0 however, I will modify his script considerably so that it will work with or without a forum script.

Also I have finished adding an outbox system, which will be a part of Mys v1.2.0 too. I will be doing a draft system, add BBcodes to the text box, and make it possible for users to create user-defined folders to store different categories of PMs next. I am not sure whether all of these PM features will be included in Mys v1.2.0 atm though. Take a look at the three screenshots below to get a feel of how the new PM engine looks like:

Screenshot 1:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/20zd2lj.jpg

Screenshot2:
http://oi53.tinypic.com/24ciku9.jpg

Screenshot3:
http://oi56.tinypic.com/w9xxtg.jpg

Missy Master
02-17-2011, 07:16 PM
It looks to be great!!!

This is going to be a winner from what I can see!! Every new feature added just makes it all that much more fun to use :)

PTGigi
02-17-2011, 07:23 PM
@HoF- I made the change so the user can only select their pets from a drop-down list :colonu: If you want to include that for the profile add-on you can just go here: http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1716

It's just a small change, nothing big :usedusedused:

Hall of Famer
02-18-2011, 03:36 AM
@ Anna: Thanks a lot. I hope to add as many features as possible in future releases.

@ Gigi: I've looked into your codes, they are all good. I will replace the current profile enhancement system with your updated version in a few hours.

Alright, the PM system overhaul has been completed, at least for the release of Mys v1.2.0. What have been added are Outbox, Draft and BBcodes integration features. I will illustrate this point with a few screenshots:

Screenshot 1: The message.php page
http://oi55.tinypic.com/1zzm8zq.jpg

Screenshot2: Sending new message
http://oi52.tinypic.com/dd1bgm.jpg

Screenshot3: Checking Outbox
http://oi53.tinypic.com/30ljbbp.jpg

Screenshot4: Reviewing an sent item
http://oi53.tinypic.com/sfcc9t.jpg

Screenshot 5: Viewing the folder 'Draft'
http://oi55.tinypic.com/33feryw.jpg

Screenshot 6: Editing/Finalizing a draft
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2zsww1s.jpg

Screenshot7: The message is delivered to the other user(Hall of Famer 2 in this case, its an alias)
http://oi53.tinypic.com/vy86wy.jpg

Tequila
02-18-2011, 12:59 PM
*whistles* Shiny...

</firefly reference>

I have a sneak peek to show off as well...
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74&stc=1&d=1298055375 (http://i55.tinypic.com/2uzclk5.jpg)

ChibiMaestro
02-18-2011, 01:04 PM
Hoffie, it says 'Report this member' on 2 images... does that mean the 'report' feature will be in the release... or is it not?

And... because you're still working on the messages/PMs section, could you add a feature to disable/enable BBCode via ACP? If you're busy, this can be a suggestion for future releases xD

Cerelia
02-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Woah, looks pretty awesome! And -le gasp- we have the same favoirte color! :smile:

Hall of Famer
02-19-2011, 01:47 PM
@ Nyxi: I will add your theme next. Thank you so much, it will be used as our default style starting from now.

@ Chibi: A report system is indeed planned, the admin(user id = 1) will be notified whenever a user reports a message. Not sure if it will be available in Mys v1.2.0 though, we will see if we have time for that.

@ Cerelia: Thank you so much for your comment.

Update:
The create/edit/delete users individual pet system(made by Hall of Famer) has been added to Mys v1.2.0. Also I've modified Gigi's profile enhancement system a little bit since a new version of this mod is released yesterday. The next thing to do is Nyxi's new theme. ^^

DragonTamerChris
02-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Cool updates for Version 1.2. :D Most I've already heard were going to be added from blogs, topics, and conversations.

When a report system is added will the report also go to any other admins/mods on the site?

Hall of Famer
02-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks for saying this Chris. Its not really a big secret of what we add to Mys v1.2.0 though, but we may be planning for some surprises in future.

umm this will require a usergroup system overhaul. For now I am trying to figure out how to add multiple usergroups for each user. This will require arrays in each cell of mysql column 'usergroup', which I have yet to figure out the trick behind it. Looks like we do not have any arrays sent to a single sql cell in our existing database tables/columns.

Anyway, I've added Enddayne's theme to Mys v1.2.0, this one will be used as our default theme from now on. The new Mys v1.2.0 will have two pre-installed themes, so you can have a good experience of Arianna's style switcher system.
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2ijpvlv.jpg

fadillzzz
02-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Array in each cell of MySQL? You mean something like enum datatype ?

Hall of Famer
02-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Well to illustrate my point, lets take a look at a column in Vbulletin's database(this one from my pokemon forum):

http://oi51.tinypic.com/ionudw.jpg

Here the column 'buddylist' contains an array of userids in each member's buddylist, I have no idea how this can be done. I've been using PHP's arrays before, but not with sql integration.

fadillzzz
02-19-2011, 09:34 PM
AFAIK, those numbers will be separated by the php script (using space as the separator) and then putted into an array (using the explode function I think...)

ChibiMaestro
02-20-2011, 04:18 AM
Sorry to cut into the convo there but...

'Arianna's style switcher system.'
What do you mean by that Hoffie? o.O *is curious*

fadillzzz
02-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Sorry to cut into the convo there but...

'Arianna's style switcher system.'
What do you mean by that Hoffie? o.O *is curious*

I think it basically means, to give an option to the user to choose which layout theme they wanted to use.

ChibiMaestro
02-20-2011, 05:05 AM
To the site admin or to the viewer?

Like http://www.mysticgrove.net/ (top right pictures change background image)

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 05:34 AM
The style switcher is available for both the admins and users on your adoptables site, it works pretty much in the same way as you see on forums.

Missy Master
02-21-2011, 12:43 PM
I would imagine the viewer? At least that's what I thought ...

Hall of Famer
02-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Well Anna you can download the alpha version of Mysidia Adoptables from the staff forum already. Take a look at it and get a feel of what it does.

RoconzaArt
02-22-2011, 01:13 AM
I think you should set up a demo site like Brandon did.

Hall of Famer
02-22-2011, 01:15 AM
The dev demo site is here, note trade system has yet to be integrated in the alpha version of Mysidia Adoptables. It can only be downloaded by Dev staff for development purposes:
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/mys120a/index.php

RoconzaArt
02-22-2011, 01:24 AM
I just wanted to see a demo of it. The adopt page looks a lot better. Any way to demo the admin features?

Hall of Famer
02-22-2011, 01:31 AM
umm this I dont quite know. Once we have a stable release I will set up an official demo site in which every newly registered users are made admins so they can easily test out all the features. The demo site is taken down and rebuild every 24 hours.

RoconzaArt
02-22-2011, 02:03 AM
I see now is this using the new breeding system?

Hall of Famer
02-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Yes, the dev demo site is using the new breeding system, which allows admins to set a minimum level for breeding and time interval between two consecutive breedings attempts.

RoconzaArt
02-22-2011, 02:14 AM
How many babies are created just one? Can it be set to give a random number of babies like MWC?

Hall of Famer
02-22-2011, 02:16 AM
umm this is a good suggestion. Mys v1.2.0's breeding system is finalized though, we may consider adding this feature in future releases or simply as modifications.

Missy Master
02-22-2011, 07:49 AM
How many babies are created just one? Can it be set to give a random number of babies like MWC?

For the modified breeding script I use, I can make it so I have "litters" by copying and pasting the "Insert" statement as many times as I want :) They will all be identical, but of course you can alter that too!

fadillzzz
02-22-2011, 08:16 AM
I think it's possible to do that if you generate a random number and do a while loop

$babies = rand(1,5); // Breed between 1 to 5 babies at once!
$loop=0;
while($loop < $babies)
{

// Put The Insert Query HERE

$loop++;
}

Yeah, I think the above code should work. Can't confirm though, because I don't have the breeding script :colonu:

Hall of Famer
02-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Fadillzzz is correct on this. All you have to do is to define a random variable that generates an integer for the number of babies a female adoptable gives birth to. Use a while or for loop to execute each mysql query line. I will show you a more detailed example once Mys v1.2.0 is released.

fadillzzz
02-24-2011, 01:30 AM
I think this is going to be a major release...
Lots of new features are added! :happycbig:

Hall of Famer
02-24-2011, 01:51 AM
I am sure it is, thanks for your contribution Fadillzzz, much appreciated.

Update:
I've done with integration of Fadillzzz's whos online script to Mys v1.2.0 dev demo site. This new feature addes a page called online.php that displays every member and tracks the total number of visitors in your site. If the last activity is 5 mins ago, the user/visitor will not be displayed on whos online script. With slight modification, I was able to give this page a better looking and allow the total number of members and visitors to be shown on sidebar. Here's a screenshot of this whos online page:

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2gsqteb.jpg

So yeah, since Bloodrun's profile customization script is not likely to be completed anytime soon, I've decided to replace it with this whos online system. Maybe it is not the best choice to make, but I believe its still better than simply canceling a planned feature without proper replacement. I am terribly sorry for this, and hope you all understand.

Hall of Famer

fadillzzz
02-24-2011, 04:03 AM
Aww, that's too bad... I was really looking forward to try out Bloodrun's profile customization script ! :displeased:

ChibiMaestro
02-24-2011, 06:10 AM
I think you should add the world "online" after "This site currently has 2 members and 0 guests" because it gives an impression that there are only 2 members registered xD

And that is awesome! By the looks of the online list... there's NICKNAME FEATURE >:3

I'm all right with the profile customization... because there's already LOTS of other new features xD

OH AND: Is it too late to ask for a feature? A feature in the ACP to easily edit the sidebar text? o.O

DaZeus
02-24-2011, 06:54 AM
Wow, looks very nice :D
I can't wait to release xD

Hall of Famer
02-24-2011, 07:44 AM
@ Chibi: My badness, what a mistake I made. Dont worry, the official release will have all these issues resolved. ^^

Viet
02-24-2011, 07:59 AM
This looks amazing :O Can't wait for the release.

Btw what is "PNG support by Kaeliah" referring to? Is that for the GD feature with signatures?
I was really interested in that when I first saw the option for it in your script. Hoping to make a contribution of my own, eventually, regarding that feature if you guys don't think of it or have time for it yourself.

Umm, scratch that last part, probably going to just be spamming the suggestions sections xD

Hall of Famer
02-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Well PNG support is a feature that allows users to upload PNG format images to their sites. Ask Kaeliah yourself if you wish to know more details of this.

Also Kaeliah is actively adding her own scripts to Mys v1.2.0 alpha now. Please allow a few days for her to finish all these, and I will be doing an installer after everything is done. A beta version is planned to be released in Premium members, after a series of bug testings have been performed by dev staff. The official release will come shortly afterwards, but again we do not know the exact release date at this moment.

Hall of Famer

shiann
02-27-2011, 05:02 PM
-- Style switcher by Arianna: Completed
-- New theme Elements by Enddayne: Completed

What are those? Sorry for lack of knowledge. :3

Hall of Famer
02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
What are those? Sorry for lack of knowledge. :3

Well the style switcher is a powerful script that enables you and your members to select themes from your site, but only if you have multiple themes.

Also that new theme Element is made by Enddayne, you can take a preview of it now:
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2ijpvlv.jpg

shiann
02-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Oh, ok. :3 I feel retarded now, I was thinking like, coding elements... D: LOL.

Hall of Famer
02-27-2011, 05:26 PM
lol its alright, dont feel bad about it. Elements is the name of Enddayne's new theme, which will become Mys v1.2.0's default theme. ^^

shiann
02-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Alright, thanks. :3

So... What's this? I missed it when I was posting the other stuff I didn't know what was. XD

Improved Installer script by Hall of Famer: 0%

DragonTamerChris
02-27-2011, 05:56 PM
The installer script (I think) helps you upgrade to new version of Mys easily.

RoconzaArt
02-27-2011, 06:09 PM
If possible I think HOF said some thing about it maybe harder do this time.

Hall of Famer
02-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Well the installer script is gonna be somewhat similar to those you have seen in Mys v1.1.x series. I am thinking about a possible upgrader from Mys v1.1.4 to Mys v1.2.0, but not sure if this will be done though. The upgrader script will need to create and drop multiple tables and columns, it is definitely doable but tedious.

shiann
02-27-2011, 06:27 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks all. :3

RoconzaArt
02-27-2011, 06:49 PM
The one thing I'm worried about is will the new script be compatible with the evolution mod and the secure random adoption. On the one hand it has things I like while on the other it has things I don't want or need. I'm seriously debating if I want this new script. I just got things on my site the way I like.

Hall of Famer
02-28-2011, 02:25 AM
@ Shiann: You are very welcome, hope you like it.

@ Roconza: This I dont really know. I can definitely recode an evolution system compatible with Mys v1.2.0, it only takes about 1-2 hours or less. Not sure for Fadillzzz's secure random adoption though. Since a beta version will be available in Premium members forum about 2-3 days prior to an official release, he can definitely make use of this period of time to take a look into the new scripts and make his mods compatible with the Mys v1.2.0.

Also, Kaeliah is currently on a 2-3 days vacation for her upcoming birthday next week. The pound and adoptables search engine are completed already, and she will add PNG support and trade system to Mys v1.2.0 after she returns. The entire script is about 90% done, we will keep you updated on further progress made here.

fadillzzz
02-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Yeah, don't worry. I already have a plan for my 'Secure Random Adoption' mod. The updated version will only require the adopt.php itself, so you don't have to worry messing with the doadopt.php and ruining the promo code feature.

Zero(Skyter)
03-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I'm anxous or the 1.2.0 release.

shiann
03-03-2011, 10:42 AM
I'm so excited for it to come out I can't put it into words. LOL

tittlemouse
03-04-2011, 02:38 AM
When do you think this will come out as there is no reason to use the current one if this one comes out soon :)

fadillzzz
03-04-2011, 03:09 AM
When do you think this will come out as there is no reason to use the current one if this one comes out soon :)

I think it will be released soon enough, probably in mid March...

HIddenPanda
03-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Well to illustrate my point, lets take a look at a column in Vbulletin's database(this one from my pokemon forum):

http://oi51.tinypic.com/ionudw.jpg

Here the column 'buddylist' contains an array of userids in each member's buddylist, I have no idea how this can be done. I've been using PHP's arrays before, but not with sql integration.

It's really not as hard as one would think, I used arrays to store cards in my blackjack game :D

You simply use implode to join them for database insertion, and explode when you want to get them ready to use them :D

tittlemouse
03-04-2011, 08:26 AM
I think it will be released soon enough, probably in mid March...
Ah awesome sounds great cannot wait :)
The script seems full of awesomeness

fadillzzz
03-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Ah awesome sounds great cannot wait :)
The script seems full of awesomeness

Yeah, me too!
I'm really looking forward to see the newly improved trading script :happyc:

tittlemouse
03-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Yeah, me too!
I'm really looking forward to see the newly improved trading script :happyc:

Just wondering have you or anyone else got a demo site up of the basics of this script so I can take a look :)

fadillzzz
03-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Just wondering have you or anyone else got a demo site up of the basics of this script so I can take a look :)

http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/mys120a/

Hall of Famer
03-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Well the demo site does not have a trade system yet, nor does it have an adoptables search engine available in Mys v1.2.0. Its more of a dev site than a demo site, but you can definitely take a look at what I have so far.

Anyway, the beta version will be released in premium members forum no later than the end of next Sunday(7 days from now). It can be earlier if progress is made faster though.

AlkseeyaKC
03-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Wow the new site is looking awesome! O 3 O

Sorry I never have anything more awesome to say. XD;

Hall of Famer
03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Sorry for the delay everyone. Its time to update this thread now, and a beta version is projected to be released within this week. The improved trade system has been implemented into Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0. The new features added are:

1. Brand new My Trades Page: This page allows you to review your own trade proposals. You may revise or cancel a trade offer here at any time, if you somehow regret making a trade offer.
2. Global Trade settings: You can enable/disable trades, also you may set trade costs and trade offer costs through acp.
3. Ban individual users from trading: It is now possible to ban users from trading if they keep making ridiculous trade proposals. This can be achieved by editing users through acp, plain and simple.
4. Turn on/off trade for your pets: You can now set each of your pet's trade status between fortrade and notfortrade. This can be done by accessing myadopts.php.
5. Search for tradable adoptables: Thanks to Kaeliah, the search engine is working perfectly. I made a trade-search engine integration so that it makes trading a lot easier than before.

Here are a few screenshots of the improved trade engine, sorry it is still far from perfect:

Screenshot 1: The brand new My Trades page
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2zf3eia.jpg

Screenshot 2: Editing a trade proposal
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2dweqdf.jpg

Screenshot 3: A trade offer is canceled
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2cgdcev.jpg

Screenshot 4: The adoptables search page with trade integration
http://oi53.tinypic.com/jjtvls.jpg

Screenshot 5: The adoptables ID is automatically entered into trade station by clicking on the trade icon.
http://oi56.tinypic.com/102mujm.jpg

Screenshot 6: Banning a user from trading
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2wme3xi.jpg

Screenshot 7: The poor user is now denied at trade station
http://oi54.tinypic.com/15wykhi.jpg

Screenshot 8: Edit global trade settings in ACP
http://oi52.tinypic.com/214qovm.jpg

ChibiMaestro
03-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Wow :3 exciting! :meow: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS :3
You know you can enter your "desired adoptable"... what about "desired cash"? o-o Anyway, I would like that for future releases xD

shiann
03-08-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm just glad it's almost out. :D

Hall of Famer
03-08-2011, 11:17 AM
@ Chibi: umm this I never thought of. Are you saying that even the trade starter should be able to request cash from his/her trade partner? Well this can be done, but will require a bit of work. I will see how many of you are interested in this feature, it may be added in future versions of Mys v1.2.x series.

@ Shiann: Sorry it took longer than it was supposed to. I will give all of you an explanation by the time Mys v1.2.0 is released...

Update:
All features for Mys v1.2.0 is now completed. I will release the beta version to Premium members forum no later than tomorrow after I finish the installer script.

fadillzzz
03-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Finally! I just can't wait for the release!
This is so exciting! :happyc:

Hall of Famer
03-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Installer script completed! The beta release will be available in a few hours. I am testing the script on my site atm, I've found the following two glitches:

1. Breeding System's malfunction. Instead of checking if a male adoptable's level is 0, it should check if its level is greater than or equal to required breeding level. This glitch however, is not affecting female adoptables.
2. When admins creates an adoptable in acp, it automatically sends a lv.0 entry to the table levels. This lv.0 entry is recognized as lv.1, so you will be creating lv.2 next. Because of this, the lv.1 is missing for each adoptable.

But dont worry, I've fixed them both. I will see if I can find more, but cant promise to fix all possible glitches myself. That's why I am releasing Mysidia Adoptables version 1.2.0 beta on Premium Members forum. If you are a premium member, you are more than welcome to download the script, test it for yourself, and report bugs when you find them. It is not recommended to run a public Mys v1.2.0 beta site since a beta version is meant to be, unstable.

Edit: The beta release is now available in Premium Members forum, enjoy!

Hall of Famer

RoconzaArt
03-09-2011, 09:41 AM
When will it be open to the public?

shiann
03-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Yes, I'm jealous of all you premium members. ^_^

PokePets
03-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm trying the breeding script out :)
It's nice!

Hall of Famer
03-09-2011, 11:50 AM
@ Roconza: The official release will be available to public once we make sure that there aint significant glithces in Mys v1.2.0 beta.

@ Shiann: No need to envy premium members. You get a stable official release, just a few days later.

@ Pokepets: Glad you like it so far, Arianna worked hard on it. Since you are a premium member, please make sure to report your experience with Mys v1.2.0 beta in that thread I made in premium members forum. Thanks.

Hall of Famer
03-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Update: Mys v1.2.0 will be released officially tomorrow, hope you all like it.

ChibiMaestro
03-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Oh yey!
*Hugs Hoffie* Thank chu :3

I am/was waiting for the stable version xD