PDA

View Full Version : So old premium members aren't premium members anymore?

wilfred888
02-17-2011, 02:35 AM
I was a premium member of Rusnak Adoptable script, and I payed good cash for that :(
is it possible to still get premium membership, as on rusnak web forums BMR777 stated that old premium members would retain their premier-ship.

thanks,
Will

Hall of Famer
02-17-2011, 03:29 AM
Well we have a new premium membership system, in which users need to contribute to the community by making custom scripts/themes, or write helpful coding/art tutorials.

There's a confusion though. There is indeed an agreement that old RA premium members can still use their RA sites without copyright, since what the old premium membership does is mostly a copyright removal. You can still run an RA site without copyright, but so long as you wish to upgrade to Mysidia Adoptables and use our custom scripts, you must add the copyright back. Here's what he said on RA's support forum, the premium rights he mentioned are RA v1.0.0 download(which is not supported anymore) and copyright removal of this old base script. Also note the highlighted words:

As part of the sale of the script, existing Premium Members here will retain premium rights to the base release of the Rusnak/Mysidia script. Beyond the base release is to be determined by Hall of Famer. If you have already installed the Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script version 1.0.0 or 1.1.0 and have removed the copyright you may continue to run your site without any copyright notice.

So yeah, since premium membership has evolved quite differently here, you will have to earn it yourself through contribution. Also keep in mind that its not really my concern however much you donated to BMR, none of these went into my pocket. I'd strongly recommend you to begin coding and styling if you can, it wont get you anywhere by saying 'I paid good cash for Rusnak's Premium membership!'. Hope you understand what I am saying.

Please read this thread if you aspire to become a premium member here, thank you:
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1746

Hall of Famer

wilfred888
02-19-2011, 08:43 PM
I see. Well good luck then :/

Hall of Famer
02-19-2011, 08:44 PM
Solved = Locked