PDA

View Full Version : Contest

fadillzzz
02-19-2011, 02:40 AM
I think we should hold a contest!
Something like 'Mod of the month' contest, and the winner will receive some kind of a prize that's really amazing.

Anyone agree?

PokePets
02-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Agree :)
But what for a contest? Who can make the best mod or so?

DragonTamerChris
02-19-2011, 08:41 AM
I agree, that person could win Premium member ship or if they already have it, some kind of other cool prize. :p

Maybe there could also be contests for the best sites when Mys gets more popular.

Hall of Famer
02-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Well this is a neat idea, the issue is that we do not have many coders here who are not dev staff already. Wont hurt to try though, I will definitely consider.

ChibiMaestro
02-19-2011, 02:32 PM
I've listed a few contest ideas :3

Most useful script
Best theme
Best Mys site -art
Best Mys site -features
Best Mys site -members/popularity
Best Mys site -theme/looks/style
Best Mys site -general: grammar/organisation

Prizes could be:
Featured on the homepage of Mys
Premium Membership for # days/weeks
# Forum Credits
Free custom theme (volunteer coder?)
Free SIMPLE custom script (volunteer coder?)

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 01:28 PM
You have lots of interesting idea Chibi. For now I am rather interested in how many coders and artists we possibly have on this community. If anyone of you are interested, Id like to have one of you leading a coders union and an artists union. Just a way to promote interactions and communications among members.

ChibiMaestro
02-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Thanks and... union as in group?

And yus, I agree :3 I love communities that get along and are extremely friendly e.g. MA. This one is a small one, so I'd love it to expand xD

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 02:55 PM
Well unions can be social groups, or just like forum/community clubs. When the forum becomes bigger and more popular, I will consider making Union leaders moderators here.