PDA

View Full Version : resource forum

RoconzaArt
02-20-2011, 04:48 AM
I think we should have a resources forum. If a programmer have a place to share there stuff with members I don't see why we artist shouldn't have a place to share our stuff with people. I know code is more important and all but if you want us artist to share free art then I think we should have a forum for that.

Any free art work for people making there own adoptable site just gets bumped away on the art forum. If I was looking for free artwork I would surf pages apoun pages on the art forum.

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 06:00 AM
I quite like this idea Roconza. We have a public art gallery forum though, and lots of you have been using it. I am not sure how many artists would love to share their work to be honest, I only make a subforum when it has at least 3-5 members to post in. For now I will let this thread stay active in discussion for a few days, lets see what other members think.

RoconzaArt
02-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Well to be honest we only have a few ative users here and a hand full of artists. I'm thinking of the big picture later down the road when we gain more users.

I just don't want to add any more free adoptable resources if there going to be bumped away. I want people to be able to find and use them.

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 06:09 AM
Well sure I will definitely consider your suggestion once this place becomes more popular.

RoconzaArt
02-20-2011, 06:15 AM
Well then can we at least get a sticky in the art forum with links to free resource? Because I wouldn't mind making the thread and updating it when ever needed. Maybe even add off forum links to free art resources.

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 06:18 AM
Yup, this can be done. Are you gonna make a thread about it then? I will sticky it once I see it on the forum.

RoconzaArt
02-20-2011, 06:20 AM
Yes, I hope maybe it will encourage more people to contribute some stuff.

Hall of Famer
02-20-2011, 06:37 AM
I hope so too. Lemme know when you are done with the thread.

RoconzaArt
02-20-2011, 06:45 AM
Here you go http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14707#post14707

I know there are a few on Myadopts I have to go hunt them down. I'll check vadopts to see if they have some free bases.