PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Viet
02-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Hello peoples of Mysidia Adoptables~
My name is Classified Information, but I usually just go by Viet online. I am currently Classified Information years old and am in Classified Information grade. I am Classified Information' and Classified Information'' tall. My ethnicity is Clas- actually I can tell you that one, I'm Vietnamese :D.
(If you didn't already figure that out yourself from my username lol)

The majority of my time is usually spent focusing on school, but every now and then I do get some extra time and it just feels weird having that extra time; so I decided to take up some online hobbies to occupy my free time.

For the most part I spent my online time playing online games, but that eventually grew old and didn't benefit me much so I turned to these things called GPT sites to make money online, and from there I moved to Pet Sites. I have been the Co-Admin/Global Mod for Kinopiron for a couple years, but aside from that I have no other experiences with petsites/adoptables. No drawing skills (worst than a kindergartner) and the only coding I know is what I was taught in Computer Science I elective, meaning; only know enough to make minor guess and check edits to templates.

Umm...I think that's about it.
I guess just ask if you really want to know more.

(Ended up being another long post e.e)

Hoping to get to know everyone here~ :D

Knyfe
02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Welcome to MA! There are lots of tutorials here that helped me a lot so you should take a look at those.

Hall of Famer
02-22-2011, 07:36 PM
@ Knyfe: umm welcome to MA? XD

I've seen you on Mys for a while now, glad you finally decided to make an intro thread. Have fun with us and let me know if there's anything you need help with.

Hall of Famer

Viet
02-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Hahaha, that didn't even hit me until you pointed it out Hall of Famer xD

@Knyfe - I'll be sure to take a look at the tutorials when I have spare time ^^

@Hall of Famer - Eh yeah, at first I was waiting on a confirmation of whether to start trying to make an adoptables or not, but then I thought, "what the heck, making one or not - it won't hurt to get to know the community." Haha I just might have to take you up on that offer Hall of Famer, specially if/when I start this and bugs/errors start spewing out xD.

But uh anyways, thanks for the welcome, both of you :D

Knyfe
02-23-2011, 07:52 AM
XD Oops. Welcome to . . . the Newcomer Center? :usedusedused:

cpvr
02-24-2011, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the community. :)

Viet
02-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Lol thanks Knyfe and cpvr :D

Ohh virtual pet list, I thought that username seemed familiar :P Good to see that the forum is still alive.