PDA

View Full Version : General Pokemon Thread

DragonTamerChris
03-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Well, as quite a few of you know, Pokemon Black and White have came out in the USA 2 weeks ago. In fact it's out all around the world now. (Other then countries that don't get these games...) I'm surprised, Black and White were better then I expected. In this thread, you may talk about teams/mechanics/competive battling/trading/whatever in Pokemon Black and White and the other pokemon games. My team in white version I'm currently training is: Lv 33 Ferroseed, Lv 34 Archen, Lv 34 Dewott, Lv 34 Zoroark, Lv 34 Victini, and a Lv 33 Tynamo. I just beat clay. (Yes I'm over-leveled. :p)

What is your favorite pokemon game? Mine is ether Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky or Pokemon Black+White. (Still deciding...)

And what is your favorite pokemon? Mine is ether Roggenrola or Misdreavus. There are also a bunch of others I like a lot such as Shaymin, Metagross, Lucairo, Tyranatar, Salamance, Rotom, Ditto, Archen, Archeops, Hydreigon, and Galvantula.

Hall of Famer
03-19-2011, 03:05 PM
interesting, never knew a pokemon discussion thread was never made before. I actually liked Pokemon G/S/C the best, I was younger atm and had more time to kill on video games.

DragonTamerChris
03-26-2011, 09:00 AM
G/S/C were really good. I loved them, I never really had them but I played my cousin's game. Then...at Mt. Silver...the game crashed and I was afraid to ever play it again. (When my cousin turned it on a few weeks later the game was at the beginning)

Right now I'm just training random Unova pokemon that I like to level 50 for the random battle matches. I'm going to beat codfin with my new team. >:3

I should finish up my black version soon, all my pokemon on there are level 42-43 and it would be nice to trade them over. o3o

PokePets
03-26-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm breeding for a shiny zorua with masuda method, still no shiny after +200 eggs D>

The Codfin Keeper
03-26-2011, 01:40 PM
As far as shiny hunts, I'm hunting through Masuda Method for Shiny Frillish, and I have about 120-130 eggs by now.

I just went through the Elite Four a second time on Black, and this time as a serious round. I ended up beating Alder, who I think was really easy. :wutno:

My brother beat it about 30 minutes before I did, and he used Level 80s. None of mine are there yet. :OHSHITALION:

DragonTamerChris
03-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I faced Codfin in 4 matches. I won 2 of them.

I used; Darmanitan, Scrafty, Hydreigon, Elektross, Brivary, and Carracosta (Carracosta is very useful in single and rotation battles o3o)

I think I'm going to get some other pokemon up to level 50 for wi-fi matches and such. :3

The Codfin Keeper
03-26-2011, 04:02 PM
I have tons for Wifi Battles.

List (coming off of my game here, since I can't remember them ALL):

Gigalith
Haxorus
Vanilluxe
Galvantula
Durant
Scolipede
Emboar
Ferrothorn
Seismitoad
Unfezant
Flygon
Rotom
Conkeldurr
Archeops
Stunfisk
Chandelure
Mandibuzz

and more in the future. 8D

EDIT: If any of you are to battle me, this can be used as a reference sheet as to what Pokemon I may bring. I will update each time I get a new member.

PokePets
03-27-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm looking for B&W pokies that can learn wish and protect...
which Pokies can learn that moves :S?
From the unova region!

DragonTamerChris
03-27-2011, 08:06 AM
@Pokepets, by level up;
Almomola
By breeding;
Pidove Family
Audino

Every pokemon other then the few pokemon that can't learn tm's can learn protect.

PokePets
03-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Thx :)
Audino, here i come!

Rozel
03-27-2011, 11:59 AM
I got Wi-Fi set up but I have nobody to use it with :C I play Platinum. Someone kill me? *~*! Ur, I mean, battle me :3

shiann
03-27-2011, 05:50 PM
I have SoulSilver. No Wifi, as of yet. May post my line-up later. :3

PokePets
03-28-2011, 06:33 AM
I have wifi, but I have no lv. 100 things.

Hall of Famer
03-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Well I had some lv.100 pokemon back when I was playing Yellow and Crystal. I dont train as much as I used to with R/S/E and D/P/Pt though.

DragonTamerChris
04-02-2011, 10:36 AM
I just found out that the moves Sky Drop and Chatter were banned from Random Matchup in b/w.

Does anyone else use the random matchup a lot? It's fun, especally since you can have as many triple+rotation battles as you want.

Hall of Famer
04-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Well I wonder if anyone of you play competitive battle simulators, just curious.

PokePets
04-05-2011, 09:01 AM
I play none =3

Tequila
04-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Has anyone else seen this yet?

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/news_musicvideo-2011-04-14/ Funny! I love the band. :3

DragonTamerChris
04-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Has anyone else seen this yet?

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/news_musicvideo-2011-04-14/ Funny! I love the band. :3

I haven't seen that yet. o3o I'll check that out later.

Well the global link+dream world is out for the people that are interested. So far I got a Tailow and a Tangela from the dream world.