PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Nemesis
03-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Hello everyone! and don't let my name scare you, It's actually the name of my desktop:happycbig:
And I also wanted to say good job to the makers of this script and thanks for making it free!

Little bout myself:
I am 19 and am currently enrolled in a university, majoring in computer science. I am a freshman so I can not code from scratch but am capable of reading and editing it, and i know all the basics like installations and what not. While I excel at calculus, science, and computers I struggle in writing, grammar, and history... so sorry if this is hard to read :mii:

My plans:
I plan on making a site based off of my once favorite virtual pets in the world.. Chaos! from sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I really want to bring them back because it seems nintendo/sega has abandoned them. I plan on using the ingame 3d models of them, because i can't draw and i think it will look best and more closely or perfectly resemble them. They will be able evolve just like in the game with special body types based on their attributes of run, swim, power, or fly and then mixing again in their 2nd evolution. And they will even be able to reach chaos chao. Breeding you will be able to mix their colors and get some really unique chao, and there will always be a chance of getting a jewel or shiny one from eggs!

Why I'm here:
I am here because I like this community, been lurking in the shadows for a bit and am ready to participate once i got my plans together. I am also looking for support, anyone that is interested in working on this project can become a mod and help make decisions in the direction of the site. I do have most of my plans laid out and ready to go. The only problem is my class schedule, which will keep me at a slow pace for couple more weeks. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to chatting with you all:smile:

Rozel
03-23-2011, 06:41 PM
All I can say is...

OMG LULU BBQSAUCEOMG

Hall of Famer
03-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, hope you have an enjoyable experience with this script.

Nemesis
03-23-2011, 10:33 PM
Ha rozel you made me feel awkward choosing this avatar lol he is my favorite anime character right up next to light yagomi. Any way thanks for welcoming me and i kinda forgot to mention i plan on having a partner page too so any myadopts site or forum, or any site related to this we can become affiliates.

alonaria
03-24-2011, 05:52 AM
Welcome to the Mysidia Forums! This place is wonderful, and you can certainly find a lot of help if you need it. I'm not a coder at all, I work with art and, writing, especially digital art. If you want any comments or critiques, I'd love to be of some assistance. So... That's it, I suppose. Happy coding! :3

RoconzaArt
03-24-2011, 11:30 AM
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your plans.

Rozel
03-24-2011, 10:57 PM
xD Haha, sorry for being overly hyper. He is one of my favorite characters too (: