PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Isura

Isura
07-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Hello!

Maybe some of you know me from myadopts.
I'm Isura, but you can call me also by my real name Nadine. I'm from Germany.
Well, if I have make some spelling mistakes, please tell me. So I can improve my english knowledges.

A little bit about me:
- my favorite color is green
- I like to draw, but have some troubles with humans and horses
- at the moment I try to learn a little bit php coding
- I'll use the script to move my old site from myadopts to a new server

By the way:
A big 'Thank you' to the mysidia team for making the script useable for free.

Tequila
07-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Welcome! Not bad looking for your site, I've registered, your adoptable creatures are very interesting.

You didn't do a bad job of editing the themes either. ;3

If you need help with any HTML or CSS questions feel free to ask me. :3 Otherwise there are lots of other coders that can help with the PHP parts.

Hall of Famer
07-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Welcome to Mysidia, Isura. Looks like you joined back in June, but I am glad you finally decided to make an intro thread. Have fun!

Isura
07-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Thank you :smile:.
I put a lot of work in the pets and everything else on the site, so I'm really glad, that you like it.

I've join a few weeks ago, but I was a little busy (Want to try the script first and getting a little bit familiar with it). This is reason, why it take my so long with getting active in the forum.

Ruinily
07-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Isura! Yeh it takes a while to get used to the code, but all the stuff you can do is amazing. :D Sorry I havent been to your new site, I was so busy setting up my own. >.< I'll have to stop by one day when I'm not too busy lol.

alonaria
07-04-2011, 12:31 PM
-raises hand-

I know you, I know you, I know you. From MA. XD I be your loyal writer.

Teshia
07-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Yay! *hugs* Ich wusste nicht dass du kommt aus deutschland! <3

Isura
07-05-2011, 09:03 AM
@Ruinily

Yay, it's really amazing. Now, we can add more things to make the sites more unique. This give the possibility to add a working genetic to the pets, which will change during breeding.
I must admit, that I wasn't been at felkyo creatures for a while, too. But this will change today, I join it again.

@alonaria
*hugs*
My writer! I miss you since the myadopts server crashed again.
By the way... Soon, I will have new work for you :OHSHITALION:.

@Teshia
Ich wusste auch nicht, dass du aus Deutschland kommst^^
Wie klein doch die Welt ist :)

alonaria
07-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Yay! XD -highfives-

Teshia
07-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Oh, nein. Ich komme nicht auf Deutschland; Ich habbe Deutsch auf schule gelernt.

Isura
07-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Oh, sorry. Dann hab ich das wohl verkehrt verstanden. Hab bisher noch nicht soviele im Internet getroffen, die auch deutsch sprechen oder schreiben konnten :smile:

Nemesis
07-08-2011, 06:59 PM
welcome back

Isura
07-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Thank you :smile: