PDA

View Full Version : Spice and Wolf

Nemesis
08-27-2011, 12:49 PM
As anyone seen this anime? If not I highly recommend it. I found it on netflix but I believe its on youtube and definitely elsewhere. I usually prefer the more dark animes or action ones with battles, however this one is quite witty and I like that too. But another reason, I just recently discovered, as to why I like this anime so much is because the voice actors are those from code geass characters Lelouch and Kallen. My favorite anime and voice actors:happyc: So if you got the time this is one to check out!

http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/image/spicywolf/spicywolf_13_end.jpg

Tequila
08-27-2011, 05:36 PM
It's good, I only started reading the manga / watching the Anime due to a review from Piro (http://fredart.com) of MT fame. I really like it. :3

Nemesis
08-27-2011, 07:10 PM
just finished anime today and will start the manga :meow: cause I have to wait for season 2 :desudesudesu:

Nemesis
09-05-2011, 09:48 AM
WOOT!!! season II is underway!!!!! Its on the Funimation channel Wednesdays at 9 eastern time. However I watch it on Hulu as they come in, as time warner does not carry this channel, but I already complained a lot about it to them:angrygrin:

On another note where is plague?!? Seems like she would be all over this as the lead character is like her art :smile:

Rozel
09-05-2011, 12:54 PM
I thought the anime was a little boring, lol. And I'm not usually one to wait a few episodes to see if it gets better. Sorreh ;p

alonaria
09-07-2011, 05:23 AM
Sounds cool. I'll start the anime today.

Nemesis
09-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Ha you better! I am driving up support for a season 3! lol anyways it can get confusing the economics part, witch the economics class I took did actually come in handy. I suggest using the manga as a guide to help better understand the economics part and they're relationship can even be confusing, but after analyzing it, it makes sense and is very witty.

Note: the manga has been translated by fans so is not perfect, and one character is completely different from anime.