PDA

View Full Version : Pyrkagias is in the place.

Pyrkagias
09-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Hello,
I'm Pyrkagias. I come from MyAdopts.
I really like MA, but I wanted to do something different.
I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and Pokemon. I'm makind a site about HP. ;)
Mysidia Adoptables Script is very cool. However, being a pretty good coder, I might adapt it for my site.
Nice to meet you!

Linkin-Dreamer
09-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi there! I'm Linkin on MA :3 It's nice to see you over here.

Hall of Famer
09-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Welcome to Mys, this script can be customized to whatever you want it to be. Hope you make use of it to the fullest, and enjoy your experience here.

Nemesis
09-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Welcome Pyrkagias! I am interested in seeing a harry potter site, have not seen one of those yet. Since you were over at MA do you currently have a site with them? I could transfer that site to my host for you so you have full control of all the files and an actual control panel. I will do this free as I provide free hosting and you can have as many site accounts as you want. It's free but my services show ads too, However they are under your footer no where near your content like MA does it in your header :/

Tequila
09-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Hello! Hope you like the forums here! :3

If you're a member of deviantART I encourage you to join the official #MysAdopts (http://mysadopts.deviantart.com) group. :3

Pyrkagias
09-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Thank you all!

@Nemesis: Thanks for the offer, but I want to start over. (I'm working on a Diagon Alley virtual tour) :P I'll contact you when I'll need an host.

@Nyxi: Sure :D