PDA

View Full Version : pay $ 10 to webmaster....

Jadiel
09-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Hello friends
I'm looking for a webmaster who has experience of this adoptable, I have my domain site with adoptable myadopts.com
I need to upload the files to upload 000webhost, add the database user and templante of the page I have with domain myadopts.com
if anyone is interested I offer him $ 10, just send me a PM

Hall of Famer
09-11-2011, 05:43 AM
I need to upload the files to upload 000webhost, add the database user and templante of the page I have with domain myadopts.com

I do not think this is doable with MA. Sure BMR said database dump is allowed, but he never ever mentioned that anyone can download script files from MA. Your best shot is to ask BMR for database dump first, and then install Mysidia Adoptables. Compare the difference between the two database structures, and update your database structure from MA to Mys'.

Nemesis
09-11-2011, 03:57 PM
haha i know exactly what you want and I will do it free, the only condition is you have to be on my host. That's everything for free, transfer and hosting.

Jadiel
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
haha i know exactly what you want and I will do it free, the only condition is you have to be on my host. That's everything for free, transfer and hosting.
thank you very much, you could send an email to your MP to contact you

Hall of Famer
09-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Well Nemesis, I'd have to warn you that this user's request may not be all that easy. To my understanding, he wishes to move his old myadopts site to Mys. This is doable, but the database structures are definitely not compatible. You will need to manually edit his database after importing his MA database file and change it to the same structure as Mys' without deleting any useful info stored. Are you sure you can do that?

Nemesis
09-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah I am actually a little uncertain on what he wants, but either way i am interested in taking a look and im not gonna charge so i'll see what I can do.

Hall of Famer
09-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Alright Nemesis, all I can say is best luck at this moment. Since you said you are studying computer science/engineering, you should be able to figure out how to set his site up eventually.