PDA

View Full Version : Register bug?

KaceKuma
10-12-2011, 06:31 PM
I tried making a test account on my site generationsaber.com, but it keeps giving me an error....Help!!! -Solved

Actualy I have another question... I downloaded a theme and it said it installed but I kept on coming up with a blank page..... I'm confused... the theme I downloaded was chibi-kawii's.

Hall of Famer
10-12-2011, 06:42 PM
umm answer me these questions first before I can investigate into your issue:

1. Which version of Mysidia Adoptables are you using?
2. Have you just recently installed or upgraded your site? If so, did you run adminencrypt or userencrypt script?
3. Did you ever install any Mods/addons on your site? Were any tables/columns in your database modified, especially the user table?

KaceKuma
10-12-2011, 06:58 PM
1- the latest version
2- no
3-yes....hold on let me go check something...... actually I found the problem. Since I added a row I also needed to add a ,'' in the code below.
runquery("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0', '0' ,'0','0','','','','','', '{$GLOBALS['settings']['startmoney']}','','','$avatar', '', '', '', '0', 'Unknown', '')");

Thank you for helping... your questions made me relize what I did wrong :P

Actualy I have another question... I downloaded a theme and it said it installed but I kept on coming up with a blank page..... I'm confused... the theme I downloaded was chibi-kawii's.

Inf3rnal
10-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Go to your database of themes and check prefix_themes and make sure that Chibi themes is there. It's also caps sensitive.