PDA

View Full Version : Pets Deleted

Abronsyth
10-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Okay, I know I checked "Soft Delete" and NOT "Hard Delete" while deleteing past month's pets, yet when I went to check it out, all of the owned pets of the species I'd Soft Deleted were gone completely. So it seemed, basically, like I Hard Deleted them. Anyone know what the heck could be up with this?

Hall of Famer
10-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Well the admin control panel was not yet optimized for Mysidia Adoptables, this will be changed in future releases. I do not really know what it means to soft delete an adoptable since it was not a feature I created.

RoconzaArt
10-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Soft Delete (Adoptable Retirement) - This option will do a soft delete of this adoptable from your system. Selecting this option will remove the egg image level for this adoptable from your system. Any users who have this type of adoptable as an egg will have them automatically leveled up to Level 1 for this adoptable type. This option closes the adoptable to new adoptions, but will not affect users who already adopted this creature. Note that once you do a soft delete you will no longer be able to edit the levels associated with that adoptable, so think about this carefully.

Here is what the admin panel says about soft delete.

Abronsyth
10-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Scratch what I said, it wasn't quite like a Hard Delete. What it seems to have done was gotten rid of any proof of a pets existence, unless a user (not the owner) view some one's page, then they are able to see the missing pets, but that's the only exception.