PDA

View Full Version : Wanted theme

Lopels
10-24-2011, 07:39 PM
I would like this theme on my site. Can anyone make this for me? I lack in css so I require help! Thanks.

Here is a quick example...

http://i52.tinypic.com/312z7t4.png

When I mean 'drop down menu' i mean when you hover over for example, 'shop' it shows a lists of stores dropped down.

Thank you!!

Hall of Famer
10-25-2011, 02:22 AM
Well this is definitely not an easy thing to work on, it requires advanced css skills. I am not sure if any designers will release a public template like this, but I'd wish you good luck on it.

ChibiMaestro
10-25-2011, 04:23 AM
Is it just the template (layout) you're after or the complete CSS (images, colours etc.)?

If it's just the template, I'm willing to do so (but may take a while due to other stuff), but if it's a complete, I can't unless provided with images.

Plus the newsbox will have to be always edited within the template.html file because I don't know how else it would work.

You would also need to provide me a link to your site (either post it here or PM me) so I can make sure that you don't remove credits for the CSS (if I do make it) because I'm very conscious on theft (and I don't know you well).