PDA

View Full Version : //The N00b\\

Poppy
11-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Hello my name is Poppy, well thats my underconstruction fursona's name(can an admin please change my screenname to Poppy for me?). I love warrior cats, most animals(Escpecially cats, fancy rats, wolves,foxes, cows, falcons, and sparrows^^) I read Warriors, The Hunger Games, Guardians of Ga'hoole, Harry Potter( only on fith book so far), How to train your dragon(Yes they are books), and Silverwing. I am a fairly ok drawer for someone in the sixth grade, I can sketch an almost realistic cat with a good reference. I am currently working on a site were you can adopt and raise cats, I am planning on adding cool eatures to it as I come to understand Php and Javascript more and more. So. hiya! :3

SilverDragonTears
11-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Welcome =) Good luck with starting your new site and if you have any questions we're here to help!

Poppy
11-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Ok, thanks. :happycbig:

Hall of Famer
11-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Welcome to mysidia adoptables, Emily. Are you another member originated from MA, or you possibly found this place from Emma's mywarriorcats? Anyway I hope you have a good time here, and feel free asking any questions as you want to. I can usually help with PHP programming, while CSS and theme related questions are better supported by the artist Nyxi.

Poppy
11-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Thanks^^. I came from MyAdopts but I am a member of MyWarriorCats also.