PDA

View Full Version : -Using Scratch to Build A Town-

Poppy
11-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Scratch (scratch.mit.edu) is a downloadable game creator you can use to possibly make an arcade for your site. But I was thinking, you could make more than just a game for your site, what about a town?

In this town your member can explore, and if you know how you can make areas (Kinda like grass in Poke'mon) were after walking around for a while you encounter a wild -insert pets name here- you could battle it and after the battle you would recieve a promo code for that adoptable, you can enter it and your member will recieve that adoptable.

With the town you can get adoptables the same way, you could create pet shops where you can click an adopt, be asked if you want it, then a promo code appears. I think its pretty neat you can do that with Scratch and the Mas.

-I will be posting some tutorials here soon on how to make this.-

Abronsyth
12-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Sounds like a cool idea, I'd be willing to try something out if you post tutorials ;)

mapleblade
12-15-2011, 09:56 AM
you can also use gimp to put links inside a image, and make multiple pages with it.

solskenn
03-28-2012, 07:02 PM
you can also use gimp to put links inside a image, and make multiple pages with it.

I use gimp myself, but have no idea how to do that. Could you explain a little on how to do it? I've never tried it before and am interested in this.
(I know how to make an image link to a page.. but never figured out how to make different sections of an image link to different areas.. like a map or something)