PDA

View Full Version : Pet 'Freezing'

Quillink
01-05-2009, 08:32 PM
I suggested this on the old forum, but since it got wiped and this is still a hot topic on my own forum, I thought I'd re-post it.

So what about an option for the pet owners to 'freeze' their pet's level, to stop them from leveling? That way it adds a whole 5 additional pets per current pet to collect, in my case. xD
I've had a lot of people request this, so they think it's a good idea. ;)

BMR777
01-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I suggested this on the old forum, but since it got wiped and this is still a hot topic on my own forum, I thought I'd re-post it.

So what about an option for the pet owners to 'freeze' their pet's level, to stop them from leveling? That way it adds a whole 5 additional pets per current pet to collect, in my case. xD

Oh, so the user could have a pet at level5, level4, level3, level2 etc and they never grow?

I suppose I could code something like this for the next release, where clicks just don't get added.

BMR777

Rsmiley
01-07-2009, 01:20 PM

Oh, so the user could have a pet at level5, level4, level3, level2 etc and they never grow?

I suppose I could code something like this for the next release, where clicks just don't get added.

BMR777

No no, im sure he would want the clicks added just not allow the pet to level like have 2 rows or w.e they are called one called clicks and one called clickscounted or such and have if frozen it only add to clicks and if not frozen have it add to both :P

BMR777
01-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Well, then. Quillink, can you please be more specific?

Quillink
01-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Yeah, what RSmiley said.
Clicks are still counted, so users can 'compete' for the most clicks or whatever, just that the pet will stop growing, and it's image will stay the same. Maybe an 'if frozenlvl = 3 petimage = 3' or the equivalent in actual code. x]

BMR777
01-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Ok, I'll have to look at things again and see how best to implement this.