PDA

View Full Version : Trying to load elements theme

Kesstryl
03-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi, I deleted the elements theme and for now have a modified simple theme. I got this error when I tried to visit the site and I'm trying to figure out how to change this so I can have simple load up only. Here's the error:

Warning: file_get_contents(templates/elements/template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages........../inc/functions.php on line 1724

Line 1724 says this " $template = file_get_contents($themeurl); "

Kesstryl
03-05-2012, 11:45 PM
My quick fix was to just re-upload elements and then apply my CSS and graphical changes and delete anything not in the original Simple theme. I would like to know in the future where in the scripts Elements is set to default for the log-in page.

Tequila
03-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Officially I can say that the new version will have a new standard default theme. You can find a preview in my blog here on the board. ;3

Kesstryl
03-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Ah, didn't know about the blog until now! Wow, I can't wait to use that ACP, that has really awesome features, especially establishing the rarity of alternate images. I'm really impressed with this project as a whole :smile: