PDA

View Full Version : Sorting adoptables? (PHP code)

Aasixx
03-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know of a sort adoptables PHP code? Meaning, you can create a group and have your pet sent to that group. Is this possible?

AlexC
03-27-2012, 05:39 PM
I believe Silver Kitsune had a code like this on her site - a "den" script I believed she called it. So it's possible, it's just whether you can get her to share it. xD I wouldn't mind this code AT ALL. :3

Aasixx
03-27-2012, 05:48 PM
I believe Silver Kitsune had a code like this on her site - a "den" script I believed she called it. So it's possible, it's just whether you can get her to share it. xD I wouldn't mind this code AT ALL. :3

Haha. If she doesn't want to share it, I won't make her. XD I could possibly combine two PHP codes I found off a website and make something out of it.. I'm not an expert on PHP, though. D:

AlexC
03-27-2012, 05:55 PM
I would advise testing something like that on a demo site if you were to attempt it.

Aasixx
03-27-2012, 06:05 PM
I would advise testing something like that on a demo site if you were to attempt it.

I plan to test it out on my site once I get it up and running.. XD

SilverDragonTears
03-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Hmmm... to share or not. That is the question. It might take me awhile to gather the scripts and I'm terrible at explaining. So I also advise to test on a demo site.

AlexC
03-27-2012, 06:10 PM
If you can gather the files and say where they are from, I may be able to put them together in a way and explain to everyone else. xD I bet there would be a bunch of people would could use a cage/den mod.