PDA

View Full Version : Tables

StarGirl
04-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Currently I've modified the myadopts.php page to look like..
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=236&stc=1&d=1335114482
As you can see, I'm using tables. I want them to go side by side, but they always go down below each other.. there are no <br> tags or anything, is there a way to fix this?

Hall of Famer
04-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Well of course this can be fixed, but you are most likely have to modify the way your table is designed significantly. The <tr> and </tr> tags are what starting a new row/line, you need to redesign or remove the table in order for the second or third pets to align side-by-side with the first one rather than displaying right below it.

SilverDragonTears
04-23-2012, 09:56 PM
It's actually going to be rather complicated to get the amount of rows you want in the table. If you're comfortable with modifying it I can show you a snippet of how I have it done. But if you can't get it to work I can't promise that I'll have the time right now to help you work through it.

StarGirl
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Well of course this can be fixed, but you are most likely have to modify the way your table is designed significantly. The <tr> and </tr> tags are what starting a new row/line, you need to redesign or remove the table in order for the second or third pets to align side-by-side with the first one rather than displaying right below it.
Alright..

It's actually going to be rather complicated to get the amount of rows you want in the table. If you're comfortable with modifying it I can show you a snippet of how I have it done. But if you can't get it to work I can't promise that I'll have the time right now to help you work through it.

I'm fine with editing it.