PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

trahana
06-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Well, I'm neither lost nor scared, in fact I feel pretty comfortable here. But that's beyond the point.
I just recently made my first site with mysidia script(three days ago) so I felt the need to show up and say hi.
Hi. :pleased:
My site's called Vamphorse adopts at the moment, though I may change it later on. But it isn't a horse based adoptable site, it's a just named that way because I had nothing else I wanted to call it. :coloness: I intend to have all sorts of creatures running amok on the site, the first creature I made for the site was a winged dog. So who knows what sort of site it'll be.

I'm doing the majority of the art myself but I may find a few other artists to help me on my quest to rule the world! Mwahahaha! XD

Some stuff about me: I like playing tricks, I love animals, I own a bunch of animals, I'm a girl, I love sushi and chocolate milk, I can't play a single musical instrument, but I can howl like an elk.

Hall of Famer
06-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Trahana. Glad to know you are feeling comfortable here, and hopefully you will have an enjoyable experience building an adoptables site.