PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon--- Sim-Pets!

Missy Master
03-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Gahh! I have not died, really!

I wanted to get back on here weeks and weeks ago but a dying computer made that pretty difficult. Fortunately I still had all my coding backed up on my external, or I would have lost like 700 dollars worth of custom coding!

I hope to have something to show here site wise in the next couple of days, sorry for the absence! :)

Hall of Famer
03-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Oh this looks nice. ^^ One thing I was wondering is, did you happen to modify the script already? Or did you just install the script and get the layout and pet design started?

Missy Master
03-12-2013, 12:29 PM
I just installed the script, and started working on the pets so far--- but now I'm working on the Mods for us, breeding and customs :) Bear with me, guys ---this php is VERY new to me, like really brand new, so I'm learning it slowly but surely!

Hall of Famer
03-15-2013, 06:04 AM
Oh yeah, the script uses a lot more OOP nowadays, and in Mys v1.3.3 almost everything is encapsulated. For those who are so used to traditional procedural programming, it can be a challenge, but shouldnt be too difficult. So lemme know if theres anything that confuses you Anna, I'd try my best to help.