Why was Triton MU trashed?

Why cant i post in the directorys for the Max Volume for mods and such

Why doesnt a mods forum exist

Why don't people eat pizza?

Why am i asking questions?

Eh. :D

BMR777
02-18-2009, 04:41 PM
What Max Volume can you not post in? The forum permissions have been a bit messed up lately and that's probably part of it. :)

Also, I'm not developing Triton CMS MU anymore and hardly anyone uses it, so I scrapped it to make more room on the main page of the forums. I was going to scrap the AEF Multiforums Mod as well, but kab says he has a new release coming. ;)

BMR777

Rsmiley
02-18-2009, 05:30 PM
The Premium and the Free version forums for them

and you haznt answered 3 questions :P

Why doesnt a mods forum exist for Max Volume

Why don't people eat pizza?

Why am i asking questions?

lol

and ... *whispers* toss the AEF mod :D

BMR777
02-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Wait, you can post in the free and premium Max Volume forums.
http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=510&pid=3937#pid3937

You posted a reply there. :)
You just can't make a new thread in the announcements section. :)

If you meant something else then please let me know, but for the free and premium you should only be able to make replies, not new threads. In the script support and suggestion forums you should be able to start new threads. :)

Also, a Mods Forum doesn't exist yet for Max Volume as I haven't quite decided how to handle them considering there are free and paid versions of the script.

Why don't people eat pizza? Well, that one is a bit trickier. The answer is because the pizza must have sausage and the person must be a vegetarian. Either that or they're just weird.

Why are you asking questions. Well, why are you asking questions? :)

Brandon

Rsmiley
02-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Wait, you can post in the free and premium Max Volume forums.
http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=510&pid=3937#pid3937

You posted a reply there. :)
You just can't make a new thread in the announcements section. :)

If you meant something else then please let me know, but for the free and premium you should only be able to make replies, not new threads. In the script support and suggestion forums you should be able to start new threads. :)

Also, a Mods Forum doesn't exist yet for Max Volume as I haven't quite decided how to handle them considering there are free and paid versions of the script.

Why don't people eat pizza? Well, that one is a bit trickier. The answer is because the pizza must have sausage and the person must be a vegetarian. Either that or they're just weird.

Why are you asking questions. Well, why are you asking questions? :)

Brandon

Shouldnt that be based on the decision of the creator of the mod? whether its free or not for either version?

I think you should make a free area for them... and then another for paid which requires mod verification before the topic is posted and blah blah blah have a /shop/ of rusnakweb where you have the paid version(s) and such and we approve the mod and add it to the shop and when people buy it we take a cut from it and send them what they earned from it and what not :D

Maybe they are just weird :P lol

BMR777
02-18-2009, 06:20 PM
What's with the PHP code tags? :)

Maybe I will make a mods forum, but have to get some downloads first. Have you installed Max Volume yet? :)

Rsmiley
02-18-2009, 06:22 PM
IDK I like the php codes and i know them fershure and no not yet :P

Been busy finishing boardwave seeings how i havent worked on it in exactly 2 weeks LOL