PDA

View Full Version : So excited

Fiala
05-21-2013, 03:53 PM
I've always wanted my own website and I found your PhP script thing so happy. :wiii: I'm following the instructions now and am installing it. The worst part of this will be doing my layout I suppose I'm so bad with that (coding). I'm kind of familiar with this website stuff so I'm not totally lost. Also I have a friend that is pretty knowledgeable.

I think the theme I'm going with for my site is like a dark theme. I will be making pixel pet thingies. They won't be scary (unless people want them to be?) but I want them to be unique looking and not the run of the mill super cute stuff (but i still will make cute stuff >.>) I was also thinking that I could make "good" creatures but they are more rare and if you breed a "bad" one with a "good" one there is a chance you can get a new neutral pet all together. Something like that.

Anyway Hi I'm really new here. :madO:

Hall of Famer
05-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Fiala, glad to know you are excited at the script. ^^ The script currently does not help you much with styling/templating, but we will see if there's a way to make it even more user-friendly in future.

Fiala
05-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks I'll figure it out. I did all the steps and I can't get onto my website with 000website hosting. I guess I'll try another host when I get back. :madnoes:

Hall of Famer
05-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Theoretically 000webhost will work, its kinda tricky since the database host is not localhost.

Nemesis
05-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Welcome to mysidia Fiala.

You are also welcome to join my community http://99webs.org

We provided members with free hosting and it is way less restrictive than other free webhosts.

we will also cover web site installations and hopefully when we grow and get more developers just about any web development question can be answered by someone.

But for questions directly related to this script here is best.