PDA

View Full Version : Mysidia Tutorials + Articles

AlexC
11-25-2013, 07:37 AM
I've started a blog to talk about making virtual pet websites - especially tutorials and articles around Mysidia Adoptables. I've only just started, so I'm spacing the posts out a bit - there should be another couple up over this week.

I don't have any explicit plans to add other authors, but if anyone else is interested in writing some stuff or posting anything, I probably won't say no. And if anyone would like their work featured, their websites reviewed or other stuff like that, you can contact me again and we'll see what I can do.

I'm also planning to interview established Mysidia users for the blog, is anyone interested? I want to do one-ish a month, or one every two months.

I'm still working the kinks out of the layout, and some of the links may not lead anywhere (since there isn't that many posts yet) but you can view the blog here; http://mysidiaadoptables.blogspot.ca

IntoRain
11-25-2013, 08:56 AM
That is a great idea, I will be sure to follow the blog :)

AlexC
11-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Thank you. :D I think you can follow by email, or through blogger, but I can't remember how. I really have to figure this platform out again, its been ages since I've used it.

IntoRain
11-26-2013, 06:05 AM
I have no problem visiting it every once in a while since I also visit this forum a lot ^^

Hall of Famer
11-26-2013, 06:08 AM
This is a great idea Alex C, I am sure members will find it useful. This script sure has changed quite dramatically over the past few months, it shouldnt be hard to figure out how to use the new version although modifying scripts can be a bit trickier this time.

AlexC
11-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Thank you both - I will have a few articles up over the next few days. :) I'm glad people think it is a good idea.