PDA

View Full Version : What did you work on recently?

AlexC
11-29-2013, 04:28 AM
So this is similar to the other thread we've got going, but people seem to like that one, so I thought I'd try something a bit different and more "on topic". I apologize if this seems to be in the wrong forum, we don't have a mys discussion board.

So what did you work on for your website today or in the past few days? I don't know about you, but even if I don't get much done, I do end up doing something towards the progress of my site every day. It's only 6:20 am where I am, but I've already sat for a little while, staring at colour palettes and drop down menu templates, and now I'm tweaking the forum configuration for the site.

So what have you done so far recently? Art, coding, writing help articles, making forums? If you're among the magnificent bunch with your websites done and launched, were you doing maintenance, planning for a release, or coding extra features?

EzzyAlpha
11-29-2013, 10:29 AM
I haven't done much because nanowrimo is sapping all my energy but I have all the release pets planned

...Now to actually draw them

AlexC
11-29-2013, 10:49 AM
I haven't done much because nanowrimo is sapping all my energy but I have all the release pets planned

...Now to actually draw them

I hear you, NaNo has slowed all my production on like... everything. I've only got 2,000 words to go, so I'll be glad once it's done, even if I'm not finished the novel.

(I have so many pets to draw, it's ridiculous.)

IntoRain
11-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Well, my website is a test one, but I keep on coding and writing up the story, maybe someday I will get a spriter willing to help xD

Right now, I don't have much time but when I stopped I was in the middle of finishing personal shops, group sorting and the job system. Personal shops was almost done, it was already working for creatures but I also wanted it for items. And the job system works but I wanted to add more features to it. which I still have to think about. Group sorting I had to stop because I noticed the separate pages was messing with it and it's something I have to correct when I find out how the page wraps works

I'm still deciding if I should wait for 1.4.0 to keep modding the script or if I should go on with this one

AlexC
12-01-2013, 06:27 PM
I spent a bit of today posting ads for some artists, and someone told me my website name is really similar to a game that a company's developing. Now I'm concerned I may get sued or something, but I don't know whether or not the company's indie... :/ I don't have any other ideas for names to replace it either.

Tequila
12-01-2013, 06:49 PM
I've spent the past couple of days putting projects aside and learning to cook. Have to focus on reality for a while.

I will keep drawing for my site, but won't be actively working on much other than that until I really can dedicate the time needed.

AlexC
12-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Worked on the "egg" or box image for the site. Also worked on Mysidia articles, even if that isn't directly my website.

I think my theme is going well for my website, even if I haven't the faintest idea for colours.

Tequila
12-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Working on setting up an IndieGoGo for a project my fiance and I want to do. We need about $1500.00 to get started since we want to set up a YouTube chanel for Let's Plays. $500 of that is just for a single 3DS capture system... :c We'd need at least one, two would be nice though.

I'm getting numbers and promo artwork done now, but it'll be awhile. We want some leftover cash to go towards new games (sticking mostly with Nintendo and PC).