PDA

View Full Version : Randomness

tahbikat
03-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Hey! Feel free to talk about anything in this thread or bring up any topic! c:

I wanted to make this thread because I just wanted everyone to know how delicious green tea with honey is. I had to acquire the taste for it, which didn't take long at all, and now I just looooove it. It's so good! When I first tried it, I actually though it tasted like I was sucking on a fish for some reason, lol, but now it's just so good. I'm drinking the Salada brand. I'm actually even considering putting a green tea item on my site now, and a honey item, haha!

Anyone else have anything to share? ^^

frettamon
03-04-2014, 01:38 PM
I know the feeling but it tastes better with honey or sugar. You could put that Alchemy mod on there so if the members mix honey or sugar with tea, the get Honey sweetened tea or sugar sweetened tea. Maybe it would bring more clicks than the regular tea :3

Kyttias
03-04-2014, 07:10 PM
I like green tea, but my favorite is a loose leaf dragon peach tea. ^^

tahbikat
03-05-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm going to have to try it! I do love peach! <3

squiggler
03-05-2014, 04:31 PM
I prefer peppermint tea with honey. Chamomile's okay.

Clessidra
04-10-2014, 04:54 PM
I feel like a dog person surrounded by cat people. :BIGO: I like coffee, personally. Candy bar flavorings (butterfinger, milky way, etc) the best. :happyc:

tahbikat
04-10-2014, 05:54 PM
There's candy bar flavors? Wow! c: I used to like coffee buuut, it isn't so great on my tummy haha. So I switched to tea.

What's weird though is that when I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved coffee so bad even though I never had it in years!

Hwona
06-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Tea! I LOVE peppermint, peach, and citrus! <3