PDA

View Full Version : Sith Reborn: Darth Phoenix

DarthPhoenix
05-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Hello, random person reading my topic! I'm Phoenix. I recently discovered that adoptable sites were really cool and wanted to make one of my own. My favorite is Poliwager. Considering it is my favorite I've decided I want to make a Pokemon Adoptable site. I don't know any php but I'm learning CSS ^-^. My favorite Pokemon is Mewtwo which will be what my site is based upon. If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would love to find a partner to help me with the coding. I am really good at coming up with a storyline and I've found X/Y Sprites to use on the site.

As for me I am 14 turning 15 on May 30 X3. I love video games hence my title: Certified Gamer! My favorites are: The Walking Dead, Kingdom Hearts, and Minecraft. I have the Team Extreme cracked version of Minecraft but I hope to buy the Premium version soon.

Thanks for reading..
-Phoenix

Hwona
06-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Hello! Welcome! I'm new to all this coding stuff too, but if you need any help I can try! Although I'm not very good at anything, I'll be happy to do some art for you if I'm free. :D