PDA

View Full Version : Item Function Suggestions

NobodysHero
06-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Hey, I was looking through the item functions and noticed some things I'd love to see added to the list.

- Item becomes or gives a different item. (As in, the item, once you bought/found it, would give a different item. The original item would then be "consumed.") Great for Treasure Chests or Pokeballs.

- Function that allows items to sell for a specific amount.

- Items that allow users to place things within them for a specified number of times. (Like a gift box.)

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but these are the ones I wanted most.

Kyttias
06-17-2014, 10:59 PM
I think treasure chests would definitely be cool, if they give a randomized 2 to 5 items!

I think items should be given rarities, as well. A common chest may pull from a pool of common items, and rarely offer a semi-rare item, and never a truly rare item. A semi-rare chest would give semi-rare items, rarely offer a truly rare item, but never common items. And a truly rare chest would be truly rare to find, so the items would be 1 to 2 truly-rare items. And in addition to items, a smidgen of currency, too!

NobodysHero
06-17-2014, 11:03 PM
I like that idea as well! Awesome! Thanks for adding on!

Hall of Famer
06-18-2014, 02:42 AM
Well in Mys v1.4.0 there will be a lot more item functions, nice suggestions btw and I will see if some of them can be implemented.

squiggler
06-21-2014, 11:54 PM
I've got some: limited release items. For example, say you have a set of bottles available for the Summer Solstice. They're only available for a limited time, only a limited number, and you can only get so many. They should also be marked (in description?) as limited.

And, ratings for items! That way, for the chests we can have them pull from level 1-3 items, instead of listing them all one by one or just by a whole category.

squiggler
06-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Just got another idea- would there be a way to give all users 1 of an item instead of 1 user at a time?