PDA

View Full Version : TrialPay - Anyone ever used it / heard of it? Considering making it a payment option

BMR777
03-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey all,

Has anyone here ever used TrialPay (http://www.trialpay.com/)? I am considering making it a payment option here and I want to get your thoughts on this idea. Basically from what I gather is you can get the product you want free by filling out an offer, such as buying something, applying for a credit card, trying a service, etc and in exchange you get a product free. I get paid then from the advertiser who pays a commission on you completing an offer.

Anyone ever used TrialPay or have any thoughts on this. Would you welcome this payment method?

Killgore
03-01-2009, 11:09 PM
From the looks of it, this could prove useful to us who don't have a credit card of our own and would like to donate. I would certainly welcome it. The only issue for me, is that i need to remember to use it every day. I have so many things going on i don't really get to do them all in a day! :)

Ashje
03-01-2009, 11:57 PM
This would be awesome. I want to donate but I have no way of giving the money to the site (No Credit Card, etc.). Thank you. =)

night807
03-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Yeah, that would be great! I dont have a credit card either.

BMR777
03-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Ok, I'll try and roll this out when the new rusnakweb.com homepage comes online in a few weeks. :)