PDA

View Full Version : Hello ^w^

AnanoKimi
04-30-2015, 08:17 PM
Hello everyone, I am Ana no Kimi but everyone can call me Ana or Kimi, either work. I have been popping in and out of this place, looking at the forums every so often and well I can't help but say that I like this script and think its brilliant~ Sadly I am very absent minded and a tad forgetful so I hoping to maybe frequent this forum more, get to know everyone and hopefully learn the different tools and methods of properly using this script. I have no knowledge in coding other than some HTML so this script is a little intimidating for me seeing as I have no natural ability for coding nor (as I feel) the propper intelligence. I hope to make many friends and learn how to use this script. I have been doing many firsts this year and maybe finally creating my first proper virtual adopts site may just be one of those.

Once again it is a pleasure to be here and I hope I can make many friends in the near future.

Sincerely,
Ana no Kimi

Kyttias
04-30-2015, 09:20 PM
Nice to meet you! :meow: While it won't immediately help you with tinkering with the framework, picking up some basic coding logic is helpful. (Codecademy (http://www.codecademy.com/learn)is free and it's great!) If you come to any questions, whether specific or vague, I'll do my best to assist!

Hall of Famer
05-01-2015, 07:14 AM
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Ana. I hope you will enjoy building an adoptables site with the script, dont hesitate to ask us here if you have any questions.

Abronsyth
05-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Welcome to Mysidia :)