PDA

View Full Version : *raises hand* Just a quick question

rosepose
03-07-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm estimating there'll be about 2 weeks until the release of the update so I'm going to go ahead and release my site. My question, however, is this: When will the trading system be available to all systems, as an update? Will it ever be available? This is the part of the system in the update that I really need.

-Rose

BMR777
03-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Honestly I haven't heard from Johnathon in a while so I'm not sure when the update is coming.

I have to talk with him about some things. He may still be sick. There is a chance too that I may just scrap the current codebase and recode the entire adoptables script from scratch using all new code. This would allow me to get rid of a lot of the current flaws in this version as well as add a lot more of the features you all requested. If this were to happen I would of course release an update / conversion script so current users could easily transition to the new version. :)

Brandon

rosepose
03-09-2009, 12:38 PM
OKay, great :) What's really important to me is that I can upgrade and not have to start over. Because I heard that the current trading system requires a start over? Will there in the future be an update for that, too?

BMR777
03-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Well, my plans are currently that if I do not hear from Johnathon soon I will redo the whole adoptables script, and yes there will be an update for that. If Johnathon releases the update though I am not sure of what will happen.