PDA

View Full Version : Max User Connections

LilPixie
03-20-2009, 03:01 PM
"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User a7775291_adopt already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/a7775291/public_html/levelup.php on line 15"

Is there a way to deal with this? It's not a major error, and I'm almost positive that it has nothing to do with the script, but it prevents all user adoptable to show at the same time. Does this have to do with lack of bandwidth?

BMR777
03-20-2009, 03:12 PM
This is an issue with your host. It means too many people are using MySQL at one time. If you are on shared hosting this is shared on the whole server, so it may not even be your account causing this issue, it may be that there is an account using more than its share of SQL connections on your host's server, or your host could just have too many users on that server or they are overselling. Your host may also have a limit on how many SQL connections your account can use at one time, which if you site is popular may be what is happening, you may be hitting their limit.

This is something you should speak to your host about though as it is a server issue.

Brandon

LilPixie
03-20-2009, 03:21 PM
XD ok. I just wanted to make sure. Thank you!

Seapyramid
03-20-2009, 10:57 PM
LOL same thing I told you Lil *hugs*

Sea

LilPixie
03-22-2009, 11:31 AM
D; I just wish I could figure out how to fix it. xD

rosepose
03-22-2009, 01:06 PM
The only surefire way is to get a dedicated server. And they're kinda expensive.